*
The normal people would begin with things like '2008 was a blast', 'It was a memorable year', 'Sad it ended so quickly' -ish kind of statements. I'm like, 'How do I start?'
I have regrets. But I know regrets aren't cures, they're merely infections. So I don't brood over them.
I have joy. For all the great things that've happened, but they don't last, that I'm obviously aware of.
(Somehow I think this is going to become like 'old-school monophobic-haven-x style' posts. The ones that I like long and expressive, but have stop 'churning' them of late.)
The only thing I'll say?
I'm thankful.
For the good, the bad, the unexpected, the worst, the predicted, the whatever else you might wanna put here. The reason's old, cliche, but simple. They've made me who I were, who I am, and who I'll be. I like that. I like me.
And there've been happiness, tears, anger, criticism, sarcasm, disappointment, and all the other hell-load of emotions I could muster. So what if I adored or despised them? They're over, long or barely doesn't matter. Looking back was not what I enjoyed doing, even if I could score an impressive A1 in it.
The events that've occured, aren't exactly alive, so they won't feel what I want them to feel. But the people who were around, whether they liked it or not, can feel, and of course I'll thank you.
(A couple of pre-midnight messages remind me that I have barely 30 mins left.)
For the ones I enjoyed company:
08 Batch:
(Class order, not merit.)
Tarang - The new 'american' boy.
Ashmawi - The 'digimon game' braggart.
Choon Hian - The damn-nice av 'geek'. xD
Allen Yu - Guess who?
Fabian - The currently-in-hibernation scout.
Pratama - The rich in both cash and weight guy.
Glen - The smiling chimp.
Crocodile - Who else?
Fadhil - The 'funny' snowman(size-wise).
Alphonsus - The 'underground bitch club' member.
Musli - The radio 987 buddy. And walking bus directory.
Oswin - The fellow 'Dynasty Warriors' comrade.
Sean Ho - The garang scout.
Terence - The large scout.
Chun Yong - The 'shy' np guy. Who's secretly a meanie.
John - The pessimistic 'manga' guy. Who boasts about his sad life.
Clement - The serial rapist.
Shu Liang - The pltc-makeover scout.
Pei Xiang - The now-can-drive malaysian.
Zhi Cong - The gangster/ah beng in the making.
James - The buy-only-one-chocolate-bar-for-six-people rich kid.
Max Chin - The never-late-on-time 'wizard'.
Bob - The super-modest boy.
Danial/Nuzwan - Leaders of 4JI.
Ignatius - The 'magnanimous' desk-bud.
Weng Keong - The *****-hair on head boy. xD
Han Ren - Heir to the 'Han Foundation'.
Xi He - The china farmer who loves dota.
Ding Yuan - Damn irritating tuition mate.
Elton - The stone/boulder in front of my desk.
Roy - The no-eyes nice guy.
Charlton - The hebe fanatic.
Kenneth - The class MA.
Vincent - The suddenly-origami rc guy.
(I have 15 mins. =.=)
And outside of school:
Nicholas Ng - The 'MRS PARF' emo boy.
Sam/Soon Chuen - The tuition guys.
Primary friends:
Chang Yi - Named after the airport.
Shaun - Wai kiat -eh.
Shu Yan - The 'otaku'.
Hilary - The self-proclaimed fat one.
Leong Ying - Still tigress.
Nicholas Cheng - The scatter-brained one.
(Not all mentioned.)
(Less than ten minutes.)
Juniors:
Lester - The fierce one sia.
Ernest - The mousey face. HAH.
Wei Loong - The 'pui' one.
Bih Yau - The think-too-much one.
Quinn - The put-pointy-things-in-the-lift boy.
Ziyad - The always-last-on-the-register kid.
Aaron Aik - The auntie one.
Bing Yu - The 'burdened' one. xD
Sean Chin - The 'blur' complain king. xD
Jun Rong - The shameless 'dirty' boy.
Janus - The endangered 'responsible scout'.
Jun Hao - The got-do-homework kid.
Hou Chen - The hardworking china boy.
Ashley Koh - The english-argumentative-need-help one. LOL.
Andres - The 'pork-lover'.
And I'm tired. Happy New Year! (Didn't waste smses this year. MSN and facebook rocks.)
Teachers:
Ms -
Sonia Yong Soon Yi, Tan Wei Lin Adelyn(to-be-mrs), Lim In Siew
Mrs -
Felicia Wong Chiou Ming, Foo Jia Wen, Setho Sing Fee
Mdm -
Lyana Yahaya, Tang Wai Yue, Afwena Nabilah Kabir, Sharma Poonam Kumari, Kwok Siew Eng, Chut Shi Lin, Kwek Chin Huat, Koh Siew Mooi, Goh Siew Cheng
Mr -
Jotham Wong Liang Seng, Thirumaran Velusamy, Zuraimi bin Abdul Rahman, Tan Wil Beng, Alan Goh, Sim KH, Cao Jian Feng
That ought to be it. And I decided to add people I really know on facebook, like all of them, even if some weren't that close.
I'm beat. And someone's phone died. =.= That's all, for now, at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment