Sunday, 9 December 2007

Chicken Soup for The Nonsense Soul.

I'm really proud.

Proud of all the juniors that i ought to be proud of.

My lovely SLC Operations~!

Keep going people! You're gonna enjoy this experience.

Awesome Comm:

(no order of merit; i'm nice =D)
  1. Wei Loong

  2. Jun Rong

  3. Ziyad

  4. Jason

  5. Fuzhi

  6. Yufan

  7. Weijian

  8. Luqman

And Sec 4s~ Though not all have been excellent...



  1. Glen

  2. Yang En

  3. Jun Cong

  4. Davis

  5. Nawawi

We're gonna do this. Together.


Lead! Operations Committee 07. =D


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Things just keep piling.
Homework, School Events, Emotions.


Somehow the only thing I'm actually thankful for are the school events.
They seem to be able to lift me when I'm down?
And you ought to be proud of being apart of all this.

Homework never ends. In the first place they begin with a mountain. You dig and clear a litle, the next day it gets higher than the previous. Even in the holidays.

And emotions. Not something i would love to talk about but still... It's something personal and I got to face it myself.


A good way to help is to advertise this blog back to life! And tagging more. I'll be shameless, whatever.


Or i could be a dumb himbo and talk nonsense all day like Wendy Cheng; I might just get rich that way. Success formulas for entrepreneurs. =D


I should start posting bits of my unfinished Nanowrimo once its done; or better edited.



Still cannot believe that Danial "dyed" his hair. Gosh.



And now I'm like asking Danial for topics. =[



I shall return to the above and colour my post. Shall continue soon.



Now Listening: --Nothing--



Danial tells me to talk about Ayumi.



She is one retarded person. More than good enough.



Obviously that was not true.



=D



And I simply love karaokes with friends nowadays. It just reminds me of the GREAT times with Zan and Kwan (ooh they rhyme) singing Whitney and Mariah favourites.



This time, Danial and Changda join in the fun.



Mandarin, Japanese, English great hits.



To us, that is.



Everytime I sing with friends I sing best, cos I have No Pressure whatsoever. But when its in front of others, the Fear steps in; and I usually go terribly off, over concerned by how i sound.



I'm losing it. Now Danial is telling me to talk about Kumi. -_-"'



Will be gone for the next two weeks so don't bother trying to get me~!



12 - 15 Dec Scouts' Camp

16 - 23 Dec Welcome 2 Taiwan



And I will be changing my skin soon~ So you guys will stop complaining and start reading!



This is dumb. I'm just yakking non-stop. Have you pressed that 'x' yet?


You know, I should stop bitching about people unless they bitch about me first. Otherwise if I bitch about the useless beings, I'll sink to their level. If I bitch about the upper-class, I will make myself very unglam. Although I do consider myself upper-class. xD


***Disclaimer

This post has been awfully random and out of point but I do not think I really give a damn right now until I get my blogging juice back. =D

No comments: