Occasional gorging does no harm. In fact, I guess it sorts of fills you up, both spiritually and physically.
But please gorge the right things.
What's good to gorge:
Coffee with Ice Cream - OMG.
American Clover Honey - relatively less sweet but taste great.
Peanut Pancakes - watch the fat though.
iPlus Aloe Vera Grape/Apple/Peach - Heaven after everything.
Fruits - Preferably ones you like. Citrus can rot in hell.
Drumstick - Fried, that's ooolala. But the oil/fat content kills.
Juices - Choose the right fruits also.
Haribbo - Climb more stairs.
Siew Mai - Better than all the other steamed stuff.
*Mostly found in school canteen except honey.
WHAT'S EVIL TO GORGE:
Fat meat and meat and fat- Burn in hell, at least you get rid of the fat.
Ice Cream - Too much and you'll just insult it.
Glutinous Rice - Don't mention it.
Potato Chips - Check the calorie and fat content. And don't suffer a heart attack from that.
Coke - Destroy your innards fr all I care. It doesn't taste all that great anyway.
Canned food - MSG~
Desserts - Too sweet is too diabetic.
Rice - The worse thing to gorge on, how are you gonna get rid of that?
I love to gorge, just once a week or so. At least it makes the shallow side of me(if I have one), happy.
And pillow can just watch. It doesn't have a damn stomach in case you haven't notice.
I won't blame you, humans are oblivious. And please don't be bulimic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment