Laugh.
There's so many things that you can laugh at in this world.
Jokes.
People.
Brains.
Hearts.
Human drama could be the most interesting show in the world. All I would wish for would be endless pails of jelly beans, nachos and hotdogs(I don't quite fancy popcorn, only the salty kind.) And free-flow of ice lemon tea. There would be intervals for me to go toilet, and the shows just continue one after another.
My favourite genre would be the shallow side of people, because I know that's the only thing I would give a real standing ovation and applause for.
Doesn't that thrill you? We're human for goodness sake.
Oh wait, you could be shallow, that's why you're pretending not to be excited.
Oh well, there's always Pillow to turn to.
It's something I can sleep on during the intervals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment