Thursday, 6 November 2008

Extra.

Before starting anything, I've been tagging and catching up with old classmates of late and in case they get the wrong idea about how I blog normally and how I've been blogging recently,  please scroll down to labels and click Mediumphilo to get normal blog material. =)

*

What sucks?

Being the one that has to constantly start and continue conversations.

What sucks more?

You don't get replies you want to hear.

What sucks?

Feeling like a parasite.

What sucks more?

Being a parasite.

What sucks?

Feeling like a cockroach, housefly and lizard.

What sucks more?

Being all three of them.

This doesn't sound like me at all.

*

Rather be hurt than hurt, unless I intended to hurt. That's a good thing to live by, isn't it?

On a side note,

Seriously I haven't been keeping in touch with MBS people. =.=

No comments: