Four days from now we have:

Nov 11
Taylor Swift - Fearless
Definitely something to look forward to after 'Love Story' and 'You're Not Sorry'. But the song of the album title is a little disappointing.
*edit Just heard 'You Belong With Me' and it's not bad. =)

David Archuleta - David Archuleta
Other than 'Crush' which still doesn't impress me, there's a good cover of Robbie Williams 'Angels'.

Nov 18
Nickelback - Dark Horse
Seriously other than the awesome single 'Gotta Be Somebody', the other leaked track 'Something In Your Mouth' was way off my liking.

David Cook - David Cook
'Light On' was slow rock which I didn't fancy, but I guess there's still much to expect.

'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' wasn't my cup of tea, but 'If I Were A Boy' is obviously a hit, and yes I've been repeating it if you see it on my MSN and in school. But anyway I'm looking forward to I Am... more than Sasha Fierce (it's a two-disc album). And if you're bored, go check this out: www.whoissashafierce.com

Nov 25
Paramore - The Final Riot!
Not a fan of theirs but putting this up for the fans of them that read my blog. xD

Linkin Park - Road To Revolution Live At Milton Keynes
Ditto above.

Dec 2
Britney Spears - Circus
This is much awaited I guess, though I still think the album art's a little too retro and 'circus' for modern Britney. But anyway, I still don't like 'Womanizer'.

Dec 9
Brandy - Human
Only one single I've heard, but 'Right Here (Departed)' is good enough for me to bother to listen to her other songs. And this is actually her fifth album.
No comments:
Post a Comment