Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Laugh.

Today I realise.

It's important to laugh.

To stay happy; to remain sane; to be human.

It's a life skill.

To laugh at things; to laugh at others; to laugh at ourselves.

Today I laughed at myself.

How naive, deluded, and misled, I used to be.

Tomorrow I will laugh at others.

How naive, deluded, and misled, they are.

This is the thrill of life.

*

Today I realise.

I should stop blaming anyone.

Not you, not him, not her, not myself.

No one's ever gonna admit that they were in the wrong.

No one's ever gonna do it willingly and sincerely.

No one takes the blame, on one condition.

There's no blame if no one blames, isn't it?

*

Today I realise.

I used to laugh at normality.

I laughed at people for being normal, and trying to be normal.

I didn't realise, that some of the dreams they were pursuing, weren't any much different from mine.

I laughed at them.

That's why I laughed at myself.

I want to be normal too, even if it's subjective.

*

Today I realise.

There's another species of human I detest.

The ones that talk big, act modest, and still talk big.

Talk's big. Doubt you can carry the weight of your words.

Lift what's within your limits, not what's within your desired limits.

I can carry mine just fine.

*

Today I realise.

Love's a double-edged sword.

If it does cut, it better cut me and not.

No comments: