Friday, 22 June 2007

my lovely june...

well... first a 'thank you' to kenneth for GIVING me SOMETHING to write... for this post... before moving on to the REAL post... i shall have to do kenneth's 'tag'...


According to the rules of the theme: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 7 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I cannot live without something sweet for a day.

2. I am about 179cm tall, but people keep asking me if i had grown taller.

3. People don't like to stand around me or take photographs with me, because i make most of them look short.

4. I like music, even though i can't play an instrument.

5. I like the arts stream subjects, even though i am not good at lit and cannot read music scores.

6. I check my tagboard every time i use the internet, pratically everyday, even though there are no tags.

7. I have never shown my true side to anyone, as in the real me.

...and the next 7 people to do this are...

1. Zeng An!
2. Xiu Qi
3. Irsyad
4. Nicolas
5. Ziyad
6. Kwanwei
7. Wen Jie

Those not chosen dun feel sad.. its either u most likely have already done it or u kud not fit into the 7 people...

Now moving on... Came back from MC Camp... with yet more understanding... Now my busy June holidays have come to an end... And my homework has only started to clear up... And though this whole most meaningful June in my life, i have earned more understanding and friends as a whole...

First, the people i want to thank...

Ms Sharma, Mrs Bala, Mdm Kwok, Tarang, Rodney, Yogi, Aslam, Samuel, Igantius, Shawn, Fabian, James, Zhicong, Changda, Terence, Shuliang, Sean, Xiu Qi, Kenneth, Linus, John, Yang En, Alphosus, Danial, Reggie, Kar Hoe, Weng Keong, Clement, David, Peh Xiang, Nicolas, Ren An, Ernest, Sec 2 Scouts, Wilbeng, Kaiurn, Guang Jie, Ms Reny, Mr Leo, Ms Yeo, Mum & Dad & Bro, and those others who i cannot realli remember...

Thank you... Regardless of the reasons... They are but minute details... Or simply, thank you for being around... I truly appreciate you guys and this has been the most memorable holiday i ever had!!!

I have learnt so much... More about myself and those around me... And i will continue to learn... With new friends around... Like Rodney, Alphonsus, Reggie, Kar Hoe, David and others...

I shall leave this as my first short post... but as a very meaningful one...

the 6th law...

understanding late is better than never understanding... anything late is better than never...

No comments: