Survey? I'll blog later.
Question 1:Cats or Dogs?
Dog.=D
Question 2:Boys or Girls?
I want to be a boy and obviously want a girl.
Question 3:Sea or Sand?
Sea.
Question 4:Bands or DJs?
Bands.
Question 5:Clubs or Bars?
Clubs.
Question 6:Coke or Pepsi?
Both?
Question 7:Indoors or Outdoors?
Outdoors.
Question 8:Excitement or Relaxation?
Relaxation.
Question 9:Art or Science?
ART.
Question 10:Facebook or Myspace?
FB.
Question 11:Books or Movies?
Fine with both. But books.
Question 12:Fiction or Fact?
Fact.
Question 13:Latest fashion or Comfortable clothes?
Comfortable. But not Liow-like. Potato sacks are NOT comfortable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Type in the first thing that comes into your mind when you see these words.
Question 1:Relationships
FRIENDSHIP.
Question 2:Your Last Ex
Forgettable?
Question 3:Power
Cool.
Question 4:Food
High class.
Question 5:drugs
BLERGH.
Question 6:George W Bush
MYOB.
Question 7:The War in Iraq
BYGONES.
Question 8:Cars
Chevvy!
Question 9:Gas Prices
Heck?
Question 10:Halloween
Boo!
Question 11:Religion
Sensitive.
Question 12:Politics
Later.
Question 13:Worst Fear
Lonely?
Question 14:Spiders
Webshots.
Question 15:Sex
...
Question 16:Marriage
Certificate
Question 17:Brunettes
Asian!
Question 18:Redheads
Erm...
Question 19:Blondes
Dumberer.
Question 20:Work
Haiz...
Question 21:Hockey
Yuck.
Question 22:Animals
Eagle.
Question 23:Vanilla Ice
Extra Vanilla.
Question 24:Porta Potties
Lol. No way.
Question 25:Pajamas
Neutral.
Question 26:Pictures
Art.
Question 27:Friends
Forever.
Question 28:Enemies
Whatever.
Question 29:Vacation
Relaxation.
Question 30:Drink
Bubble tea. =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Which of these pairs of things would you rather do?
Question 1: Do the dishes or clean the bedroom?
Dishes.
Question 2: Do your homework or kiss the teacher?
I'm not kissing Ismail or Liow.
Question 3: Lose an arm or lose a leg?
Leg. Actually neither.
Question 4: Be in an accident or cause an accident?
Cause?
Question 5: Run down the street naked or in a gimp suit?
Naked. No way for gimp suit. Yuck.
Question 6: Be deaf or be blind?
Blind. MUSIC.
Question 7: Go without internet or without TV?
TV.
Question 8: Break a finger or have a tooth pulled out?
Neither. But tooth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went with THE PSB PEOPLE for lunch today. PSB = WK, Oswin, Linus, John, Glen, and me. =D 'Angmoh' Glen insisted BK so we went. Only for me to realised that HE is BACK!
Don't know who HE is?
Read my 10 Aug Post:
Excerpt:
'Then dinner at Burger King after some 'tough' discussions. Had a BK Fish set and met this trainee.
[Trainee] 'Hi.. erm... what.. what would you... like... to order?'
I ordered one BK Fish set, Drinks and Fries upsized.
[Trainee] 'One BK Fish Set, KING SIZE.'
[Changda] Did he just say King Size?
*sniffles*
[Trainee] That will be $ 13.10.
!!!
I told him i had only ordered one set.
[Trainee] HUH? *pause* But you said two just now.
Explaining that i said one, he was lost. But being nice victorians, and luckily Changda wanted the same meal, we told him its okay and we'll take the sets. Then Danial wanted a Sundae Pie with a meal to save 30 cents, so he asked.
[Trainee] *no idea whatsoever as how to add an item*
Poor manager and the other guy beside him.
[Trainee] Would, Would you like, like, any sauce?
Chilli.
And that was not the end. Danial went to get more chilli sauce and onion rings later.
The trainee had gotten the onion rings from the cooks. Then poured them out and filled the packet with fries. With danial and the cook staring at him, he remembered that Danial ordered ONION RINGS, round crispy things, not long rectangular FRIES.'
Finally got his name. I know it's evil, but watch out for Desmond Liow. Parkway BK.
Don't be surprise if you order a burger and he gives you a pie. LOL
Anyway. So today, after everyone finished ordering, cos i was kind enough to guard the belongings...
First, he looked at me while preparing Linus' order. I naturally assumed that he is waiting for my order. I said my order, but he taoed me and walked away.
Then after Linus left...
[Me] Turkey Bacon Double Set. And upsize drink to Large Barley.
[Desmond] Err... yah... and... and... now.. now... We have the promotion ... blah blah blah...
[Me] Okay.
So First item: Large Barley Drink.
Transforms into Medium Barley. I just looked at him. He stoned for like 10 secs. And realised the cup size was off, way off. So he went back to change.
And apparently i realised that Burger King do call their large-- KING SIZE. So i won't blame him cos he said that again.
So i went back and told the others. LOL.
P.S. That freaking rich Angmoh's bag is his usual Oakley, like few hundred plus, and guess what i found when i searched the Oakley(it deserves a name of status). I found a BOSS. Or rather Hugo. o.0. That jacket. GOSH. Will rob him someday. I'll share the loot with the accomplices. =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm reducing the emo-ness lately. That could be good.
Or maybe it has chose to be a parasite on a certain someone who refuses to come out of his shell and the thorns and spikes begin to poke those around PLUS that darkness has left those around him befuddled and lost.
I won't bother. It's a stage the person has to go through. He just have to call me when he's done. I'm not like the rest who seem pretty concerned, cos anyway this is not grave, and the INTELLIGENT person won't commit you-know-what. I trust him.
And i believe that people should only ask for help when they are helpless themselves, not when they are simply troubled.
Good luck to him them. He SHOULD BE READING THIS.
=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment