Humans are born such good actors and actresses.
We carry masks and personalities everywhere we go.
We put on fake identities, character and can practically deceive the world.
Who can fully trust someone else, especially when you are not even sure that the person you trusted is the person you trusted?
We all live in the shadows. We all are too afraid to show other people our true self. That's why people get misunderstood half the time.
It's not anyone's fault. It's your own.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The price of life.
It didn't come cheap.
It came with a whole load of burdens, responsibilities and tasks.
When you look at people less fortunate than you, you will realise how fortunate you are.
And there's no doubt about it.
Especially when we take things for granted.
Our senses, our limbs, our heart.
These things came so easily that we fail to treasure them.
Some never got the chance to even experience.
I applaud for Issac and Shalom, and their parents, who are truly amazing because they have accomplished what we have overlooked.
They cherished life as it is.
We blame our parents for being concern, we blame our ancestors for not being rich, we blame everyone for everything.
The Victimus Virus is out and about.
Stop victimising others.
Start blaming yourself for once, for all the things that have gone wrong in your life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stress.
Kills.
And modern day people, meaning the young generation, resort to only three avenues of relief.
There seems to be only three. The outside world is too harsh for the youth to survive.
Music. It lifts our spirits, it changes our mood, it guides us along.
Retail therapy, money seems to be making the world go round now more than ever.
And friendship. The thing that ties every bit of your life together.
We are only human, we don't deserve such stress.
Stop giving already.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sec 1 Orientation Camp was awesome; having gone there to meet people, to learn more about people.
I'm sure I'll take Philosophy in JC. Its too enticing for me. =)
Although getting a job will be tough.
I used to love Psychology, who doesn't? But I've chosen this new path, that leads to nowhere. Though it is sacred above all others. Philosophy rocks~!
I love my teachers; I've started to accept them for who they are, and liking them for that. =)
Ms Tan is still as nice as a FORM TEACHER.
Ms Yong is hilarious and lame, both at the same time.
Mr Zuraimi will rock on forever! xD
Ms Leow is funny, of course in a weird way.
Ms Yeo is nice. =) I think. HAHA.
Mrs Setho is super FUNNY.
Mdm Kwok is teaching less serious than before, more laughter~!
Quotes --
Ms Leow: (while teaching reproduction in plants) Next time ah, if your girlfriend study bio or what ah, when you give her a bunch of flowers she will think:" This boy or man is giving me a binch of sexual organs of plants.
Class: *bursts into fits*
Someone: Is there an egg limit for plants?
Ms Leow: Plants have no Aids.
Class: *bursts into laughter*
Ms Yong: (talking about lesson) So the mother told her:'Who will take 5 hour train all the way from Shanghai to this beautiful place to die? Just because the place so romantic?' Waste ticket somemore!
Class: *laughs*
Ms Yong: Some of you ah, the letter heading very long, almost fill up the whole line? Where got people ah, write email the heading longer than the 1st paragraph one?
Class: *laughs ALOT*
Teachers that I like, rock ALOT. Even if they cannot teach. =)
Although we wanted Mdm Tang, Mdm Lyana, Mdm Nabilah and Mr Chong or Ong or Ms Raksha, Mr Cao and Ms Sharma,
We still love our teachers. =)
It's 4jayria for a reason. Forever MORE than something more. Haha.
Tag Replies:
Hafidz: It's a little too bright though. Linked~!
EmerZ: Linked~!
Bryan: Linked~!
yong jie: Linked~!
ksd: You knew about that too? I didn't know anything at all lah! xD
ynomraH: visitED. =) and linked~!
wj: =)
kenneth: I'll keep aiming you then. HAHA.
weiJIAN: Yep, but i like the tabs thing. =)
Nicolas: I'll wait till you're better. =)
Danial: Retro is Hip~! LOL.
E.T: I'll do an ad for you in the next post. Haha.
shawn: And a happy new year~
I'm having articles for Victorian and Victoriana, such an honour.
To SLC and SLI and a hell load of other nonsense,
This batch of Victorian leaders are ready for you~! =D
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment