Sunday, 13 January 2008

Hero

What do you see when you look into your shadow?



I see a person, struggling to break free, after being trapped behind a mask for so many years.



I see a book, filled with memories and experiences that surpasses an encyclopedia.



I see a child, fallen upon the ground, for his time is now over.



I see a man, staring into space, unsure of what the future holds.



I see myself.

But not in my entirety.

Not from my own eyes.



But from another's.



It's time to let go, of distrations and interferences;



To embrace my studies while I'm at it.



The thrills can wait, the O's cannot.



Some have a calm exterior, despite paddling furiously under water.



Some have a false exterior, yet they are on the verge of drowning.



Whatever the case,



It's good to have fun while we're at it.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A word of encouragement really helps.
It goes a long way.

Especially when you're lost or unsure, or even reached the end, everyone needs some motivation that's inevitable.

It pushes and spurs someone forward, propelling someone to keep trying and improving, for he knows that someone is nearby rooting for him.
He will not let the person down.

I'll make an effort now, to show support and encouragement to those who have worked hard.

All along, people have been obsessed with outcomes more than processes. I shan't join the bandwagon. I shall cherish peopel who they are and not for who I want them to be. I shall appreciate hard work and value effort and time.

There are exceptions though.

OC of SLC, we're awesome.
And we're gonna keep going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm always waiting.

Waiting for people.

Waiting for meetings.

Waiting for lessons.

Waiting for lessons to end.

Waiting for time.

Waiting for everything.

I've decided I shan't wait anymore.

For people who don't deserve, for things that don't matter.

That makes me feel better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't decide your life.

You can't exactly choose your path.

There are always people to mess it up.

There are always things that screw it up.

There's always yourself who cannot get things right.

It's impossible to decide everything. And that's a fact.



A smile is above all mother tongues.

All it takes is a simple smile, and for that you need no interpreter.

It's a language we all share.

Treasure it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm changing.

And hopefully for the better.

To be mean to those who are.

To be nice to those who are.

To be ignorant to those who are.

To be whoever you are.

Is that a better side?

Though I simply cannot resist being mean and having fun.

But I can try. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know why I'm talkative.

It's in the genes, classified under 'nagging'.

I know why i love to lead.

It's in the genes, classified under 'control freak'.

But there's something that does not exist in genes.

Language.

Manners.

Empathy.

Character.

And I'm proud to own them.

I eavesdrop a lot.

Sometimes its not my fault.

Sometimes people just talk too loudly.

School politics is a really interesting topic.

And Jun Rong, Wei Loong, Ziyad ought to know it well.

This is one big random section and I have no idea why but let's continue. HAHA.

I decided that the chances of me having a child next time is too low.

I cannot risk ruining his life.

There are too many sad people in this world already.

One more is one too many.

I used to have more female friends in Primary School.

Now it's the reverse.

Thy Sons Are We, remember?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who have got thus far by reading all the above, well done.

To those who have practically skipped everything above, die!

Well this is what you all like to read.

Normal mundane life of others.

=)

Thurs

We had SLC again~! Isn't that simply fascinating? LOL.

Anyway, we settled all major details though I haven't really read all of Danial's hard work.

Taught the Programme Group something about School Politics.

They should introduce that to O'levels.

Then we'll get straight As for sure.

Left earlier with Weng cos we had tuition and got there in time.

Mr Sim was busy emphasizing how I would most likely disappear soon since that was what happened late last year.

Weng had some Boarder's meeting so he left early. He must have wished it was BORders instead.

Ultra lame here. -.-" That's me you see.

Randomly entertaining, moronic, mean and lame all at the same time.

Fri

Was staying in school to do work.

Until halfway through Weng told me to join in PSB meeting cos they were discussing Victorian Shirt.

I seem to have forgotten what MC was in-charge of.

Oops. =>

~ Ziyad just came online ~

I should go bug him about SLC.

Back to this.

Saw Nicolas and Wei Jie and asked them stoopid stuff i had heard recently.

*supplied by bigfatsmiles*
What's H2O?
Water
What's H2O2?
Hydrogen Peroxide
What's H2O4?
For Drinking la!

*supplied by terencekwok*
What's d.i.s.c.o?
Disco
What's d.i.s.c.o.b.a.l.l?
Discoball
What's d.i.s.c.o.b.o.y?
Discoboy
What's d.i.s.c.o.g.i.r.l? Discogirl
What's d.i.s.c.o.v.e.r.y?
Disco-very(discovery)

What's m.a.c.d.o.n.a.l.d?
Macdonald
What's m.a.c.l.a.r.e.n?
McClaren
What's m.a.c.h.i.n.e?
Mac-Hine~! (machine)

Went home first and had dinner. Then left for PP for tuition and met Clement, Danial, Changda and Pei Xiang at Banquet.

~ just came back from a Pizza Hut meal ~

Now Playing: Umbrella/Cinderella -- Rihanna feat. Jay Z (Chris Brown Remix)

This song rocks. Heard it first today~!

Anyway I'm still obsessed with Umbrella after so long.

So we chatted and shared ALOT of jokes until everyone was ROFL and Changda lost somewhere in confusion.

Saw the Band Boys - Yun Sol and Wei Loong. Luqman and others.

Then went for Bio tuition and Yun Ming, Charlton have joined the class along with other faces.

Weng told me beforehand so I wasn't surprised.

Mr Lam is still as funny as before!

Sat

Left for school earlier than usual to help with our main attraction for this week's meeting: Flying Fox to impress the Sec 1s.

At first I thought Fabian bluffed me about the time cos I didn't see anyone at the den and gates were locked. So I resided at MC Room.

Halfway through planning my Icebreakers, there was like a 'knock' on the door.

And the whole school was empty except for the security guard, from what I could see.

So I freaked out at first.

Then I went to open the door, luckily someone(corporeal) appeared.

He was asking for people from PB.

So I said no and he was left waiting outside.

Until Anthoni came and explained that he had to come so early JUST FOR THIS GUY WHO NEEDED A BLAZER FOR SCHOOL DEBATE.

And he had nothing on that day!!!

Then I realised that there were people at the den, Guang Jie, Wilbeng, Xiu Qi, Shuliang and Zhicong, only when Fabian and James came.

Everyone started to get to work.

The field at the back was really muddy and 'swamped' but the Flying Fox Tower was already up. Only the endpoint remaining.

Helped to settle some bits before I got ready for icebreakers.

Though they only got to carry out 2 activities due to the lack of time. Next time, intros shall be short and sweet.

But I did memorise all the names. Only seven for a start.

Apparently the batch this year chose sports over UGs; BB had less than 20 for their first meeting too.

The only possible reason I could think of for them was that the bagpipes were irritating. xD

Then I had to sit in for the Sec 1s first lecture with Wilbeng. It was all basic history and knowledge I already had.

I loved Scoutlore. I'll definitely help to coach the next team.

Then soon it was tree-climbing and Flying Fox.

I was photographer so I could roam around though I stayed at FF mostly. The people on it just got muddier cos the rope above was sagging bit by bit. Herman 'kana' the most one when he splashed into mud and the splash hit James too. HAHA. Fabian and I avoided it.

I caught my first toad there~! As in 'hand' catch that is.

But it was only a tiny baby.

So I got kind of distracted and decided to go to the treeclimbing place near the basketball court to find the Sec 3s, and caught a large grasshopper on my way there.

First I looked for Ziyad and he reluctantly stretched his right hand, palm upwards, out. Then I placed the toad on him and he freaked out and dropped the thing! I caught it back and kept it.

Then I asked for volunteers.

ZHONGWEI VOLUNTEERED. OMG.

So i placed the grasshopper on him and it jumped off.

Then I turned to talk to the Sec 4s behind. The thing is when I turned back they told me Zhong Wei squashed the grasshopper.

Poor thing. Killed by him of all people.

Now Playing: Big Girls Don't Cry -- Fergie feat. Sean Kingston

This one rocks with the duet. =)

I left them there, toad still with me, and continued my job. Later I went back again cos I couldn't help with one hand clenched, and tasked Avester the job with protecting it (chased him for quite a while) until Flag Lowering like 10 to 15 mins away.

I got to do the FF eventually. Without harness somemore. Only the handles to hold. Feeling was SHIOK.

When I went to retrieve it, Avester said it was on the floor already so I had to go pick it up. They had to do push-ups so he left it on the ground.

In the end I was about to keep it in a bottle when i realised it was dead. Maybe i squashed it. Or it stressed out and died.

After that was lunch and clean-up.

I caught a second huge grasshopper and threw it into the fish tank. It floated on water, stood on hydrilla and tried to jump out a few times.

But when I went back to see it disappeared. And the fishes were like SMALL guppies with EVEN SMALLER mouths.

During clean-up I got my second toad. This time it was the size of a full scotchtape roll, full-grown! Sweet. So I carried it around to freak people. Then I went to this corner between the stairs of the CCA block and Scouts' Den shutter, where I found some bricks to trap this toad. That apparently couldn't jump. Or didn't jump much. When I was about to take my fifth brick I saw something that I recognised as a snake body. So I evacuated and decided to tell Guangjie about it later.

I found two other toads there too.

We went to wash up the poles at the washing area near the field, where the Sec 3s started playing with water and drenched themselves fully. Some even filled their muddy shoes to throw water at others.

Finished cleaning and went back to the other washing area, the rubbish dump at the hostel had a hose.

They were having more fun there I think.

At least they had a HOSE.

Saw Guang Jie and told him about the snake. So he went to get a stick and headed to the corner. Then everyone crowded around to watch.

At first Guang Jie shifted the bricks to check, then he was like asking me how I knew it was a snake, I just recognised it, that's all.

So he trapped it back and crushed its skull with the stick.

Then he used the stick to lift it and threw it into the drain.

He was nice and told me I was hero. (WOOHOO!) Cos I saved someone else from the snake. And three toads. =)

So we left the place and continued washing.

Then he went back to confirm if it was poisonous and lifted it out of the drain.

Now Playing: Potential Breakup Song -- Aly & AJ

'Impromptu' Wilderness Lesson:

(actually I knew most of the stuff he taught but anyway)

Poisonous Snakes have 'arrow-shaped' heads and distinct 'v' markings at their tails. And they have different fangs of course.

In the end he supposedly fed the snake to the fishes.

Lucky Fishes~!

I retrieved my toad from the place and it now resides in Sean's instant noodles cup in the Scout Den beside the fish tank.

It shall be Danial's birthday present. MUAHAHA.

If it's still there that is.

Today

Had Math tuition in the morning and I SAW DESMOND LIOW at BK AGAIN.

Remember the dumb cashier?

He's no longer doing counter.

He's clearing tables now~!

HAHA.

Saw Jeremy He there also but he didn't see me I think.

Okay I'm done for today. And beat.

Tag Replies:

ernest: linked~!
The String Wuz Here 0.o: Identify yourself please?
E.T: NOW I REMEMBER. Sure will. xD
weeb: Sure! Lester told me he stoned at the page for quite some time cos he didn't know where to click.
andres: linked~!
alphonsus: You had better. HAHA.
Danial: You're a nothinker. LOL.
ksd: You must be buddhist then! Thais in general.
lester: okies! You love being called senior huh? LOL
weiJIAN: Get used to it. =)

JOIN TUMOURISM~!
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT Mr. Terrestrial @ 81829766.

This advertisement was brought to you by Monophobic Advertising. The company will not be held responsible for any matters pertaining to the ad. Please leave a tag if you wish to get advertised.

Tag more people~!

No comments: