Maybe I'm just too obsessed with missing someone that nothing worth thinking about that I haven't thought of comes to mind.
On the other hand, I've gotten a little used to missing that someone. And I think that's bad.
*
I've been really happy. Maybe it's the happy season showing before the month where I'll like drown in misery unless I get a fulfilling activity that keeps my mind of someone.
Reason 1: Check out the green notice boards near the bookshop. Finally being noticed feels good. xP
Reason 2: I'm divided over this one. It's both a stressful but satisfying thing and I just need to rack my brains a little. I've got till Monday. Few will know why.
Reason 3: I'm finally getting the hang of the subjects I'm majoring in. =3
Reason 4: Someone's smiling as usual. xD
Reason 5: Graduation. It thrills to perform. LOL.
Back to getting reason 2 done. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment