This board didn't matter to me for the past four years.
Yet it matters now.
Want a closer look?
What was conceived for another class' Victoria Challenge last year has now made a statement of sorts in Victoria School.
From this board, to Mr Siow's blog, to David's flickr, to the final line of Mr Low's speech on Graduation Day.
I used to think it was too little. I wanted to fill the page previously. But I guess eight words has summarised it all nicely.
Now I wonder, who'll make a statement next?
Moving on, this is real education.
The Feedport Chairpersons' Committee.
And a real teacher with real students.
Education was never merely textbook knowledge.
Mrs Setho knows that, so she tries her best to pass on morals.
So what if she hadn't succeeded with every student? She tried, and every child saved is every successful man in the future.
We have many more teachers like Mrs Setho.
If they hadn't been great subject teachers, they had been good civics teachers.
If you can't teach better, don't say they suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment