We need our eyes to see to believe, and believe what we see.
We need our ears to hear to believe, and believe what we hear.
We need our skin to feel to believe, and believe what we feel.
We don't need our brain, because we don't think about what we see, hear or feel, and take for granted that they're all true.
*
When the food you buy,
has too much salt, too little salt;
too much vegetables, too little vegetables;
too much a portion, too little a portion;
you complain.
It seems that it's either you think they're committing daylight robbery, or they're pretending to be nice.
Why can't it be, they're just running their business their way?
They get good business, you get the food.
Don't blame them when the food is bad; who paid the money?
Who chose to buy from them?
*
I've loved. But I haven't been loved.
The reason I remain curious about the feeling of being loved.
Either way, the feeling sucks when you're on the losing end.
But you still continue loving and being loved.
It's irresistible, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment