[Andre] So mdm is that a GIONIC compound? eh Giant Ionic...
[Lyana] Yah, very good Andre, mix both words and get gionic...
*burning smell*
[Lyana] So the metallic bonds, the electrons are like glue... EH I'm not burning! I'm not burning leh. I'm not burning! At first say i smell then later say i burning...
[Class]*laughter*
She is SOO Random. LOL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tired. Sick. Emo. Bad combo.
People all around who don't see importance nowadays, or rather place less important stuff at the tip of the iceberg, showing the outside world their flaws and foolishness.
And you sitting infront of this screen now may and can ask,
'Who am i to judge?'
Well i can say what i want to say, do what i want to do as long as i don't harm others. I have, but i do know the meaning of change.
Talk is cheap. Salive is worthless. Action is far louder. Much more than OM Chia's loudhailer.
But at the end of the day, winners proceed, losers fall behind, thats the cycle right?
How fate sits pretty like a vase up there, dishing out luck and misfortunes, some refer to it as karma, others say its prayer.
You can go on believing your UP THEREs, religion is a sensitive topic.
Out there, people are supporting PAP endlessly, the other end people are desperate to kick Bush and Bian. Politics too, is a sensitive issue, only if you are intellectual enough to get it.
On the other hand, sexual issues are striking the world. Gay rights, AIDS campaigns, sex is sensitive too.
What's all that sensitivity about?
What you don't know doesn't kill you? Bull.
Sensitivity.
And what are the issues at hand?
Your life, your academics.
The latter is all the toot you do in order for you to 'save' this world we're living in. Adaptation and all.
EOYs, O'Levels, they have reduced teens to nothing more than a bunch of hard disks, only some with lesser storage.
And do we just want to be hard disks? Suit yourself.
Revolutionary.
For that to happen, adequate sensitivity to issues around us matters. Over-reacting is overboard.
Or maybe others think i'm under-reacting.
At least im not 'noble'.
I still care.
But human nature tells me to care for things that matter to me. The world? Please take a queue number.
Shall we continue saving this 'at stake' fine instituition? For what we used to believe in? Will that stand as standards, reputations and relations shatter upon the cold hard ground of reality?
That's my question for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See past that pseudo character.
Expose that pretentious identity.
What are humans trying to do?
Psychatrists, counsellors, they do facts.
Its not as if they really understand and know how to guide the complex mind. They are but constantly applying facts and theory to people.
We are not plasticine, neither do we follow a certain 'mould'.
No two minds are identical. neither will the lock-and-key hypothesis work here.
Trying to unravel the brain.
More like attempting to forcefully pry open thoughts like a can-opener for pearls in oysters. We are trying too hard, perhaps?
'Some secrets need to be kept.
Some stories should never be told.
Some reasons shouldn't be understood.
They just might turn you blood cold.'
See what i mean?
Keep on going, Mdm Tasmine.
You might understand someday.
But now, continue swimming in hypothesis.
Eventually, you'll get here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's sad to see that when some people are progressing in understanding, some are literally backwards or stagnant.
Communication barriers step in.
Relations' obctacles are added.
Lack of communication and understanding. Bad move.
But let nature take its course.
'Whatever will be, will be. Que Sera Sera.'
Do not push, force, control.
Mayurity is no weapon, but a responsibilty.
Its the task of guiding others towards it.
Those who have, teach.
Those who don't, learn.
Those who don't toot toot give a damn,
Continue being yourselves.
Pathetic. Again thats my opinion. Can't help those who are offended or insulted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emo hits the spot. Shields you from everything else unimportant. Reveals the truth.
The shy, cold, timid truth. It can kill and save lives. Fickle.
But i'm glad for it being a reliable revealer.
If you know how to interpret it.
People who use emo for no rhyme or reason, insults the inner beauty of it.
They can make you or break you.
Using emotions as a weapon is bad, but effective. 50/50 chance.
Take the risk? Plunge into the seemingly shallow waters?
Bring a life buoy.
Lest you drown in sorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tears.
Strength or weakness?
Both.
It shows that you have emotions.
It shows that you have a heart.
It shows your flaws and weaknesses.
It shows your fears.
Crying.
Relieves truckloads of stress. Much better than dealing personal, physical damage.
I care about my body. And i don't intend to become a doctor or surgeon, no point for practicals.
I'm happy myslef.
Now we know who aspires to be a surgeon... Kudos to that vicechair!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pride. One of Seven.
The one that deals the damage of ignorance and embarassment.
Too little too weak. Too much too foolish.
Whats the right concentration?
Titrating success and glory. Along with the scientist's character.
Sometimes the success solution is confused with the ignorance formula, or the pirated pride formula.
Stop wasting or misusing chemicals.
Lest you get blown up by over-pride.
What you lose will not be yourself.
But everything you hold dear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgive sounds good.
Forget im not sure i could.
They say time heals everything.
I'm still waiting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letting go.
It brings clarity.
It gives a whole lot more than enduring the hardships of being 'over-gravitise' with burdens.
The trick is timing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't step into the circle.
Not because i don't want to.
Its because i'm not allowed.
Neither will i step in now.
It pricks me everytime i try.
And even when i don't try.
I'm better off in my previous and 'always will be' circle.
Always better.
Forever better.
Natures.
Characters.
Time.
Acceptance.
Understanding.
It all coexists.
Water doesn't mix with oil.
Fire never goes with water.
Strangers don't just blend into circles.
I can only cherish what i have.
I shall never expect more or demand more.
Contentment proves its worth.
Everyone is entitled to their own rights.
What about fairness?
What's clarity?
It all vanishes when relations step in.
It all ends here.
I need strength that true friends can provide. Now more than ever.
Gomennasai for everything
Gomennasai, I know I let you down
Gomennasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now...
Tuesday, 25 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment