Monday, 24 September 2007

Happy?

'EMO = Reflect'

Nicholas Chan's equation.

You don't have to be emo to reflect. =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been a spat between Monitors And Prefects lately in the Victorian blogosphere and i should step in to make a point too.

The event between DLaw and TanBY has apparently mutated into a 'public affair' and concerns the leadership of Victoria School, whose heritage is already at stake.

But the issue here is whose fault is it?

Is that what many think?

Shouldn't the question be how the problem should be solved?

Or do some think its already solved?

Questions.

Before saying anything, i'll skip this part first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perspectives.

Mentioned it before. Mentions it again.

Judgement. Assumptions.

100 people. 100 perspectives.

1000 people. 1000 judgements.

1500++ people? 1500++ assumptions.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impressions.

They matter.

Imagine a class, the best student and the worst student.

Or rather lets say the more popular and less popular student.

Something is stolen, or rather misplaced in the class.

2 suspects, both of them.

Who do you think is the prime suspect?

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship vs Justice.

Choose.

Not sure about you.

It's obvious for me.

Even more when it becomes:

True Friendship vs Justice.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situations.

Actions.

Reactions.

Outcomes.

Reminds me of ATan's ERO equation.

How would you act in every situation?

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maturity.

Freedom.

Force.

Force + Maturity - Freedom = Selfish.

Even when it may be a right thing.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

Age.

Time never changes.

Impressions do.

Only if people bother.

Respect human nature.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stubborn?

Misunderstood?

Judgemental?

Whatever you say.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responses.

Issues.

Are you sure they were directed correctly?

Or understood in the first place?

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insult.

Intimidation.

Tit for tat.

You call this sense?

With a 'non' right.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opinions.

Silent?

Not for this blogger.

Appropriate ones work out fine, thank you.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adaptation.

Always back to this.

Mistakes.

Overlooked.

One human error.

Fussed about.

I'll stand on my point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Clement was never at fault.

I'll stand by him.

I'll stand on my point.

And to people out there who are concerned, this post is my answer.

Especially to the involved and to those with blogs showing women flashing green bras.

I'll stand on my point.

Happy?

You don't have to be.

No comments: