Now Playing: American Pie by Madonna
'Bye, bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry
And good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singing this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die'
-- Madonna
This is music. =D
Lol. Suddenly i got hooked on songs like 'How to Save a Life' by The Fray(Shuliang), 'U + Ur Hand' by Pink, 'Suddenly I See' by KT Tunstall(Lizhi) LOL.
'Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life'
-- The Fray
'I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight'
-- Pink
'Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me'
-- KT Tunstall
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon:
[Adelyn] What do you do when life gives you a lemon?
...
[Adelyn] Make lemonade.
[Ding Yuan] No! Grow lemon tree!
Learned this equation.
E + R = O
Not ero... But Events + Response = Outcome.
Lousy common sense. Made a smiley from my plasticine.
Sang songs with Ernest, Lizhi and Muyao in the MC Room. Lol.
Songlist:
Love Makes The World Go Round -- Powerpuff Girls
The Campfire Song Song -- Spongebob
And Muyao & Ernest gave a rousing rendition of Ji Pa Ban. LOL. =D
Tues:
SPA. Well , i was happy despite doing 4 times.
First-- Forgot sulphuric acid.
Second-- Done.
Third-- Supposed to show the drop. Lyana keep saying wait till left 2 or 3 drops then call her. Next moment, 1 drop.
Pink.
Fourth-- Finally showed.
Oh and Adelyn was in a uber-bad mood that day. Came in straightaway scold for no reason.
[Kwok] What features can be found at lower course?
Dingyuan being lame.
[Dingyuan] Headland and bay!
[Kwok] Who said headland and bay? I'll skin him alive!
Studied more.
Today:
Lyana was in a bad mood cos she claims our SPA was terrible. Apparently 3H got the dose from her also.
[Lyana] And don't talk to me about the rubbish truck. I'm angry today so i told the rubbish truck not to come during my lesson.
[Someone] So its not coming?
[Lyana] Still coming. But other teacher's period.
LOL.
[Zuraimi] So now you will have to Shange My Chine. No, Chang My Shine.
[Class] *laughter*
[Zuraimi] *chuckles* Change My Sin. *laughs*
Oh the dessert auntie remembers me! Saw her at bus stop and ask me why haven't go home. Also said bye after that. =D I love her 80cent deals!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Dedication to Kwanwei:
In honour of this Sunday!
"Graduation (Friends Forever)"
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We would get so excited and we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels
[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
[Repeat 1]
La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
[Repeat 1 3x]
-- Vitamin C
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkvBr6ZlU
Emo Scale -- 2/5
The Emo Scale has been recently introduced to rate songs based on the level of emo-ness they have.
1 - Tinge of light emo.
2 - Mid-emo. Hair stands. Goosebumps.
3 - Emo. Feelings of warmth.
4 - Strong Emo. Tears.
5 - Powerful emo. Crying and sadness.
So far nothing has reached 4. Unless i was in the emo mood. Otherwise based on normal mood the highest is When You Believe -- 3.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Clement. And some my own.
| Your Mind is PG-13 Rated |
![]() Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy. You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude. |
Lol. Thats good right?
| You Are an Okay Student |
![]() You know how to get by school, but your heart isn't always in it. Motivation is a problem for you. Maybe you need to study something more exciting! |
As long as i get the grades i want.
| 100 Years by Five for Fighting |
![]() "Every day's a new day... 15 there's still time for you Time to buy and time to choose Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this When you only got 100 years to live" 2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year? |
At least i know the song.
| You Are Elektra |
![]() There's really no superhero with more style than you. Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja? |
Ha! Elektra. I didn't even watch the show.
| You Are "Tearful" |
![]() |
No idea why.
That's all.
No topic of discussion today. *sobs*
Remember 4.





No comments:
Post a Comment