Friday, 28 September 2007

Time

'I’ve got to move on, and be who I am
I just don’t belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way'

-- Gotta Go My Own Way by Vanessa Hudgens ft. Zac Efron.

Its a damn bloody good song i tell you. And you had better agree. Or else f*** you.

LOL. Just imitating this quote of some newspaper which had said something similar about a book entitled: A Million Little Pieces. I think, that is. And Weng Keong was like, 'You see ah, all hese write so long but don't make sense. Then this one so short but so cool la.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time. Comes. Stays? Goes.

Before each second said hi, they are like a few seconds gone.

It flies. Or rather, it shoots off.

Sad thing, but that's reality. And people have adapted to living second by second, some wasted away, some are really precious moments.

Time and tide waits for no man. 5.30pm 28th Sep 07. Soon it will be the first paper. Mother Tongue. Are you prepared for this endless barrage of tests/exams? You might live, but you may not survive the after effects.

Sad. Yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favouritism.

21st century.

Young and strong.

Does it justify itself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy. And other Singaporeans'.

First World Singapore with Third World ethics and standards.

Tissue-choping skills.

Loudhailer mobile talks.

Pui-on-the-floor morals.

Uniquely Kiasu.

Mind Your Own Business.

First come first serve, best public demonstrations.

High-class competitiveness. Child MUST ALWAYS do better than that child next door.

RI cannot, HC also can. VS last option.

Free This. Free That. Freebies!

Queue. Queue. OI! Don't CUT QUEUE LAR!

Come on LAH. This the KORMMUNITEE we want meh? We can do better LOR. Singlish, aiyah can change, can change. Wait long can change. Sure can one nah.

First World Singapore. Third World Singaporeans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipwreck.

Help.

You are stuck on this ridiculous island.

You make a house out of the tree leaves.

You sleep.

You go out to hunt.

You come back.

You see your 'house' in flames.

You cry.

You sleep.

You wake up.

You see a ship.

You see a captain.

You ask,'How did you know i was here?'

He says,'Didn't you make that smoke signal and fire?'

Blessings in disguise.

Uncover them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exams.

3 days.

Mugging.

Till the state of numbness.

Are you sure you remembered that?

Shoot. What was i studying?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First time in social networking sites.

Never tried Friendster. But now there's facebook.

Couldn't resist. Especially when i see people joining. Feed my TauHu please! LOL.

facebook Rocks.

No doubt. Remember to add me. =D

Careful. There's a sheep flying your way.

OUCH.

Told you so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiatus lurks. I'll keep it at bay.

Mugging doesn't rhyme with blogging. Unless i blog notes, and facts etc.

That would like kill my blog.

And people. I wouldn't mind you advertising this blog. =D

Tag please. And link! =D

Good luck again for your exams!!!

No comments: