Unless we can still move along.
*
Undeserving people are a waste of time, effort, and resources.
I've met 3 recently, and I'm on the verge of changing my perceptions of them.
It's only right to reciprocate, in the good way.
Sorry, I'm not that self-sacrificial and reward-ignorant after all.
Why do I even have to apologise?
I've met 3 recently, and I'm on the verge of changing my perceptions of them.
It's only right to reciprocate, in the good way.
Sorry, I'm not that self-sacrificial and reward-ignorant after all.
Why do I even have to apologise?
*
I've overestimated myself, for the most this time round. But I'm not blaming anyone, not even myself. Just expectations with failure to meet them aren't things that I can control. It's the people who simply love to waste everybody's time.
I'm tired. We're all tired.
I'm busy. We're all busy.
I'm stressed. We're all stressed.
Excuses, reasons and lies that make no sense at all.
Waste of memory space, ink, paper, saliva and time.
Everyone forgot. I haven't.
On a side note, I failed to carry out the test I had planned. Maybe tomorrow or next week. I'm definitely ready now.
I'm tired. We're all tired.
I'm busy. We're all busy.
I'm stressed. We're all stressed.
Excuses, reasons and lies that make no sense at all.
Waste of memory space, ink, paper, saliva and time.
Everyone forgot. I haven't.
On a side note, I failed to carry out the test I had planned. Maybe tomorrow or next week. I'm definitely ready now.
No comments:
Post a Comment