Next time there's an intellectual movie, count me in! xD
And I've said this before, I live for myself.
*
I'm learning a lot of stuff from one of my charges. And it's stuff that I couldn't give answers for. Maybe they seemed really trivial to me once, but the more I see it, the more I find out about the side I never saw before.
This keeps me in check, that I'll never figure everything out.
But I'm rather satisfied.
On a side note,
I'm deluding myself with the fact that I have loads of silent readers. I just hope that they would tag *once* so that I would know who they are.
This keeps me in check, that I'll never figure everything out.
But I'm rather satisfied.
On a side note,
I'm deluding myself with the fact that I have loads of silent readers. I just hope that they would tag *once* so that I would know who they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment