Thursday, 17 July 2008

Next Stop.

I'm on a train. Everyone is on the train.

Last stop. Everyone gets off.

What if I want to get to the next stop, the next place, the next level?

Moving on.

Not to hell, but in life.

*

My dream home.

Heaven in heaven. Heaven in hell. Hell in hell. Hell in heaven.

Just as long as only I exist there, I'm fine.

Though I wouldn't mind meeting worthy others there.

*

Just do it.

Though I'm pro-adidas in virtually everything, I can't help but deny how I, and so many others, fail to see the essence of Nike's three words.

Stop the procrastination.

Stop the hesitation.

Stop the uncertainty.

Just do it.

*

I used to think that all I wanted in life was to make myself happy; it was the most basic thing any living being could wish for.

But now I know, I want happiness for those that I care about, not just myself anymore. Because happiness in them, brings happiness to myself.

Well, I'll do anything (sensible) to make myself happy.

*

Strip.

Enough of the masks, clothing, and forcefields. Enough of the hiding, shielding, faking.

The map to truth lies.

*

Self heal. It's my religion.

Only when you have gone through and survived the torture, would you develop immunity and repel it the next time round.

Doubt you're that capable. xD

No comments: