Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Mental Recess.

We all need a break, admit it, I mean, it's not like you're gonna hold on forever.

It's just when you require one.

I demand one now.

*

Finding a seat in a bus isn't so much different from finding a place in society.

You only sit with people whom you know, or feel that they would be of no threat to you.

Just pray hard they don't have BO. Otherwise you might just die of suffocation.

*

Things always seem to turn out the way I curse.

Not that it's a good thing of course, but I sure feel pleased upon knowing that yet another prediction or curse of mine takes effect, best if it was in my presence.

We all need a new pair of glasses, not just that referee.

We need to start looking at what we've been neglecting.

And it has to begin now.

No comments: