Sunday, 6 July 2008

Stationery.

I know everyone's favourite stationery. I'm positive about it.

Correction tape.

Not cos it helps to make your writing cleaner or neater, but cos it covers mistakes.

Don't deny it. Everyone has covered up for at least one if not a lot of mistakes in their life.

The thing is, it merely covers. The fact is, it's still there.

Someday, somehow, if someone accidentally scratches away the layer of tape, you can't possibly just cover it back.

Even erasers cannot remove imprints left by a pencil.

As much as you try to cover up or conceal mistakes, you cannot bluff yourself and live in self-denial.

Why not just acknowledge it and move on?

Hey, I just came up with a plot for Mission Impossible 4.

*

Bus drivers who wait for you when they spot you on the overhead bridge running for dear life, are saints, when you compare them to their colleagues whose whole entire extended family gets cursed every time they choose to wave 'no' and move on.

Murphy's Law works really well, more so that when you wish it doesn't happen to you, it happens.

To be complacent is to jump off a cliff and land not in the sea, but in an Olympic dung pool.

Life can be walked with living replicas or modifications of oneself, not necessarily alone. Only people with no real friends go that way.

The future is one where dinner tables are made to fit only three diners: You, yourself and you again.


I'll chop my hand if I'm a bus driver, remove my brain, carry a parachute, buy a mirror, and burn those tables.

No comments: