>edit<
They've got full day on the 28th~
>edit<
Azmi says the letters are A-FOUR SIZE (Quote at the foyer). I'm so going CCA this sat just to see it.
>edit<
It's over~!
And my first news is... I did beat the people I wanted to beat.
The second news is... I even beat people I didn't expect to beat!
The third news is... My HCL got freaking A2 people! That means I'm quite zai kay!
Fourth news would be... I got B3 for physics! Even when my paper wasn't finished and I expected a C6.
Though sad news is... My Bio and Chem A2~~~ And I expected them to be both 1 lor.
--- Just spent the last hour reading up courses and subject combs ---
Anyway back to blogging!
Random note: I'm pretty sure loads of people got a shock at opening the JAE form A cos of the chunk of course codes.
I'm actually glad I skipped Amath... Cos if I hadn't, my slip would be damn ugly.
So for those who want to peek at my results:
Subjects: Grade:
English Language A1
Combined Humanities A1
Mathematics A1
Additional Mathematics ABSENT
Physics B3
Chemistry A2
Biology A2
Higher Chinese A2
Chinese A1
That's an 8! And now I'm considering my choices.
Previously I was pretty sure of what I wanted to head for but now I'm having second thoughts for the simple reason that I did better than expected. (I just wanted no more than 10.)
So now what's definitely appearing in my JAE:
(How the hell did previous batches find twelve choices?)
VJ's back in! For arts, since my sci is horrendous in my opinion.
ARTS COMB: 3H2 + KI + PW + MTL
(I don't need mtl! HAH!)
Choose 3 subjects from the following:
English literature; History/Geography; Economics; Theatre studies & drama(TSD); Art; Music; China Studies in English (CSE); India Studies (INS) ; Chinese/Tamil Language & Literature (CLL/TLL)
English literature; History/Geography; Economics; Theatre studies & drama(TSD); Art; Music; China Studies in English (CSE); India Studies (INS) ; Chinese/Tamil Language & Literature (CLL/TLL)
The bold ones are under consideration.
I'm not keen on EL cos I'm not that good at lit anyway.
Another 2 years of Geog would prolly kill my brain cells.
Econs is only cos it's one of the top choices for applicants.
TSD seems pretty interesting to miss out on.
And CSE is only cos Weng Keong told me to try it out.
And of course to not have to see numbers EVER AGAIN, I have KI! Which seems like a risk but I don't mind trying.
--- Was looking through MJC and OMG maths is compulsory there! ---
Damn cool right? LOL.
Ok I'm not liking MJ now. Going to read the rest~ Apparently you can plead with the school to not take math. Cos TJ also compulsory math. SO IF I'M FIXED ON KI, that'll be my contrasting subject, not MATHS.
It's so lame that in order to take MOE's Humanities Scholarship EL is COMPULSORY. Which most prolly settles one of my H2 if i want that 1k dollars.
--- I ended up talking to Mdm Nabilah so long that I stopped blogging. =.= ---
Ok I'm back to blogging. And now Ziyad tells me my quote is at the trophy cabinet (I'm guessing it's the foyer one.). So it's worthwhile planning for 'Voices' after all.
And I decided not to put my poly courses up here after all. My hint is that the cut-off was NINE last year.
And more good news (general)~
Cohort mean >>> 10.5! Didn't beat 07 but nevertheless a band-one-worthy score.
FOURJAY GOT NINE FOR MEAN L1R5! WE MADE RECORD! FIRST EVER THREE CLASSES MEAN L1R5 BELOW TEN! I know we're amazing.
And we're still band one giving the school a half/full day after all. After a frightening 16+ mean at prelims, we didn't lose!
--- Just heard retarded news from Shu Liang. ---
Ok I'm more or less decided on VJ after hearing some news and I love familiarity anyway. Since there's at least 4 scouts and some classmates heading there, I'm satisfied.
That also means I'll not get my extra three months break since I'm JC-ing. This sudden change of fortune has surely changed a lot of my choices.
Now I'm bloghopping and facebooking to find out people's scores.
Off~!
No comments:
Post a Comment