Now I just have to consider the subject combs and prolly do it for my first three choices, just in case anything doesn't go my way.
Top 3 choices: Victoria, National, Temasek.
VICTORIA:
Minimum combination:
3H2 + 1H1 + GP + PW + MTL or 3H2 + KI + PW + MTL
(In both cases MTL is out for me. I'll just bring my A2 to uni.)
I need a contrasting subject and since I have no intention of math anymore and my language and understanding ain't that bad, I'll take KI.
So that leaves 3H2.
Choose 3 subjects from the following:
English literature; History/Geography; Economics; Theatre studies & drama(TSD); Art; Music; China Studies in English (CSE); India Studies (INS) ; Chinese/Tamil Language & Literature (CLL/TLL)
English literature; History/Geography; Economics; Theatre studies & drama(TSD); Art; Music; China Studies in English (CSE); India Studies (INS) ; Chinese/Tamil Language & Literature (CLL/TLL)
History's out since I have no interest nor background.
Art and Music's out since I have no talent.
India Studies' out since I don't even like the way it sounds.
Chinese/Tamil Language & Literature's out since Literature ain't my forte.
That leaves: English Literature; Geography; Economics; Theatre Studies & Drama; China Studies In English.
--- Reading syllabuses from SEAB ---
Okay TSD is now out of the list because I have zero interest in theatre from different countries.
And CSE's like Geog/SS for China so I'm rather interested cos of the SS part.
--- Dinner ---
Okay I've read the syllabuses for the remaining three and I'm most prolly adding English Lit to the list.
Can't decide between Geography and Economics though.
Geography would be closer to what I've already learnt before and Econs
--- OMG i started the post round 7 plus and now is 11 plus and I spent the last hours asking for opinions~ ---
Okay I'm bored of typing for now so I'll continue tomorrow.
(I'm swaying to the art-ier subject.)
No comments:
Post a Comment