The range runs from 9 to 13, and I'm actually hoping for like next week so that if I do turn up on saturday for cca, I wouldn't have to face anything. Not that I'm hoping for bad stuff but just the precaution.
Yet on the other hand if I did well I wouldn't mind going for cca. That's a dilemma.
But of course the yardstick and ladder rung for well differs and you never know how many think you're god.
Whatever the case, I guess I'm going.
Just had to fill this space so people would TAG.
And I haven't thought of the perfect response to post-results where hordes of people want to hear your score.
Maybe I'll learn to be invisible by results' day. Then I can both peek at others and hide from them.
Or I can have force field. Or telepathy. And mind control. Or even powers to edit the score.
Though that ain't me; so duh/hell I wouldn't do it.
But who knows? If I do have those powers, I'll consider.
No comments:
Post a Comment