Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Foyer!

>edit<

Remembered the name as Heng Jun Hai. Me and Changda discussed and it's damn impossible for no one to know him. So we conclude that it's a typo and it's actually Heng Jun Kai from 4I. Now we just have to check the class to verify.

>edit<

So I did hear, so I did see, no I didn't take any photo. (Well people were around.)

Now I'm waiting for the juniors I enlisted to send me shots. Credits to Bing Yu for being the first.

Mdm Nabilah agrees that it ain't really obvious, cos the background's too small, and the Heng Yu Hai (Can't remember if it's Yu) guy has a way longer line. I didn't bother reading his though, I merely wanted to find out his name, so all I did was glance at the name and strolled off. Now I have to try googling. The funny thing is, everyone from my batch that I've spoke to so far, don't know who he is. (Mind you I asked a lot of people).

I shan't post any photos till I get them all then.

Anyway I decided to head to her class to be 'assistant' for like an hour before going for movies. And no, I'll never consider teaching lower sec ever. One, I can't take the noise. Two, I can't stand the people.

Cabbed to Plaza Singapura after meeting Weng Keong cos we were late and arrived right on time to find two times the number of people Changda had told me was going. And in all, it was three times. From 6 to 18. And the thing is, 15 out of 18 were A class. So Weng, Lizhi and I were practically outcasts. If we had eaten with them we'll be singing happy birthday for someone unrelated. (Which is damn weird.)

After Yoshinoya we ended up at Cathay buying tickets for Ponyo, Changda's personal Hayao craze. And in the end the other group didn't make it for the show. For ONCE, the cashier didn't ask for the student cards, which makes the previous one look like a total anal ass.

SALTED POPCORN is WAY BETTER than HONEYED/CARAMEL POPCORN.

Come on you gotta agree. (Though I still love nachos.)

We got in at the wrong door and the film company was already showing. So we had to chiong to the other door and the three spent the first five minutes giggling/snorting/laughing (I didn't know what happened till after the show cos I was too far to hear). And the next five minutes was still laughter cos Ponyo's head was stuck in a bottle. (Hidden spoilers.)

The show:
I still look for plot realism in my movies even though I know Ponyo's way too innocent and carefree to care bout that. But for everyone to think that a fish with a human face is cute (It's cute, if you don't know it's a fish.) is way off the chart. And didn't anyone realise (I did after Lizhi mentioned it) that Ponyo lives in the SALTWATER sea and Sosuke gave her FRESHWATER from the tap? But if you don't look out for plot realism then the show's great for entertainment.

Ponyo's siblings are WAY CUTER than her. Like they all look equally retarded and totally similar. Ponyo's seriously hideous as a half-fish-half-woman.

Anyway if you wanna know what happened for the first five minutes~

Weng Keong didn't have/couldn't find a cup holder. And complained about the couple seat. LOL.

So the snigger lasted all the way.

On a side note, I'm gonna try to zilch today after months of not drawing.

And I'm considering science stream. (Killer math.)

No comments: