Sunday, 31 August 2008

Emancipation.

I could very well be heading back into dark periods. But I do enjoy those times.

At the end of the day, there's still one last barrier I can't bridge.

Year.

But I don't regret being born in my batch either. I've learnt pretty much.

Contentment is hard to achieve, but not impossible to obtain.

And it's mean how the thesauruses all link up the word 'ugly' with all things bad, and the word 'beautiful' with all things good.

No one decides that.

*

Arrow 70th Campfire would be pretty much good if not for the repeated number of times I had to stand and sit amidst leading songs. And that had caused Changda's and my feet's inability to function properly today.

Though finally being able to instruct and not do anything physically had been a really cool breeze. Some people need to be scolded, some slapped, others simply don't like working.

Whatever the case, we'll be back for NPC to give hell and make these people learn. Seems as if PLTC hasn't taught them anything, which I highly doubt.

On a side note, I've also decided upon giving certain people hell and driving them crazy. My life's interesting enough, but I can't resist the look on their faces.

For some, I really don't give a damn whether they like me anymore. I'm a hundred percent sure that my kindness won't be reciprocated, has never been and most probably never will. 

It's happened for quite a number of people that if I still do bother speaking to you, you're so not belonging to this list. =)

No comments: