Top Of The Playlist:
Charlotte Sometimes -
How I Could Just Kill A Man
*
Certain people I was listening to lately brought up talk about the wheelchair-friendly buses.
All commented about the stupidity of the designer.
The thought was right nevertheless, even if the design was to be reconsidered.
The verdict remains:
People much rather have buses built to suit their own convenience. If not everything.
These people didn't choose to be disabled. You can stand there and complain on about how it has affected your life. They don't even know when to start complaining.
I guess people only learn to be human when they're disadvantaged.
Call me when you're crippled. I'll drop by to laugh.
*
It's always an occasion for rejoicing when the people you hate the most are in their worst states.
Face it. We're all human. We simply can't resist laughing at people's pathetic face and sorry plight. Especially when they're the ones we detest to the core.
No comments:
Post a Comment