Top of the Playlist:
We The Kings - August Is Over
*
It's cool to make random occasional jokes that hurt people.
It's great to laugh at people who fail to achieve their goals.
I'm mean. I'm honest.
I'm merely human.
But I still care for those who do so in return.
And for goodness sake, inform me if you don't wish to speak to me, or vice versa.
Water bills are going up, wasting that much saliva on you.
Oxygen is used up, wasting my breath on you.
Be considerate. Care for the environment.
That's the least you could do to reverse all the bad karma.
I'll ignore you if you don't have that bit of control over yourself, as I have already did with some people.
You can either pray or celebrate if you're one of them.
I guess you'll celebrate, no doubt?
On a side note, it was rather awesome to see Bus 21 bearing the sign,
'Great Eastern celebrates 100th birthday! Free bus rides for all today!'
Though I don't take 21, and I do have concession.
No comments:
Post a Comment