It was... Long.
But I now realised I could define it in one word.
Tolerance.
*
I'm calling for a crisis. We need one urgently.
One that filters people.
The weak shall perish, the strong survive.
The ones who aren't sure where they lie?
It's time to find out.
*
Breadskins and peas.
We eat bread loaves, but many people hate to eat the bread skins.
We eat salads, but almost everyone hates the pea.
I eat both. Are you gonna hate me as well?
The pig didn't ask to be born fat and unattractive.
The donkey didn't ask to have large teeth.
The loaf was made by humans, with skins.
The pea can't even think.
We fault people for their mistakes, but you can't do the same for genetics.
*
Cliff-hanger.
Either you keep holding, or fall.
It's not that easy to get up the cliff.
No comments:
Post a Comment