Saturday, 16 August 2008

Refreshed.

I was walking out of school to the bus stop yesterday.

I reached the junction when the bus I took passed me.

There was more than enough time for me to run there. (I'm no snail.)

I continued walking.

There were a lot of cars on the road, the bus couldn't move yet.

I got to the side gate. I made a few steps more.

The bus moved.

It reached the stop. No one flagged so it didn't stop. I was merely ten steps away.

It drove away.

Letting it go. It's hard, but who knows if you don't try.

Moving on. It did. It never waited, for I never tried chasing it.

Learning to let go, trying to move on, all this done a step at a time.

Why rush? Is there a prize for getting there in time?

*

I decided to make colour changes on the layout.

Change is nice.

Not necessarily good. Just nice.

No comments: