Sunday, 17 August 2008

Transience.

So much for being intelligent. Being advanced beings.

It seems that these days, the more intelligent we are, the more troubles this world has come to face. Intellect gives us reasons to find fault with everything, knowledge presents more ways for us to express hatred.

Do we still crave intelligence? Do we still want knowledge?

The beasts and life of nature knows no such thing as hatred; they lived cohesively before Man descended. Food webs were destined, not constructed.

If we're using intelligence to hurt people, and not for the betterment of all life, then we truly don't deserve what we get.

Yet we still can't refuse the intelligence bestowed.

Hating people just because they're different?

That brain could use a lot of consideration.

*

I used to tell myself regret salvages nothing.

I used to have full faith and belief in that.

Now I realised I don't quite follow it.

But I've learnt to stop regretting.

I used to like simple people.

They have simple needs and wants.

Now I realised I don't like all simple people.

I'm simply can't agree with simple-minded people.

*

Of all the values humans can ever have, I place punctuality at the top.

I don't usually tolerate late people.

Maybe I never.

On a side note,

Obsession over certain things can really drive people crazy.

One such obsession of mine does just that.

No comments: