Friday, 29 August 2008

Wake up. We've slept too long.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

- Martin Luther King, Jr

*

Finding help from people who need help themselves solves nothing.

Some people don't realise that, do they?

They just keep going back to the same place for help, yes they do get their support, but they remain travelling in the wrong direction.

I stand in a corner and laugh.

Why should I care?

Some of these people don't appreciate help, or don't even want help.

Haha.

*

I'm waiting.

Waiting for what I foresee would happen.

I'm pretty sure it'll take place.

It's just when.

On a side note,

Our 'great' plans for Teachers' Day kind off crashed. But nevertheless, circumstances make life exciting.


No comments: