Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Avril.

I think Avril's amazing.

Well for one she's certainly the few people who have changed and grown up, all for the better.

Look at Britney, Lindsay etc. Now she looks like an "angel"(relative to the rest). And unlike Hilary whose new image isn't catching on a lot of people.

Was listening to her B-sides and decided -- I'll do it. xD

AVRIL LAVIGNE SONG FAVOURITE CHARTS:

WOOHOO~! I'm sure this'll be something everyone can relate to. Though I would very much prefer her 'SAD' songs if you rather have her upbeats.

TEN:

My Happy Ending

Lines:

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it

NINE:

Move Your Little Self On
(In case you didn't know its a B-side.)

Lines:

Well, you said you would love me forever well, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
(xD I laughed at this)

EIGHT:

Alone
(Only in the limited edition of The Best Damn Thing)

Lines:

You're so obvious
You're so oblivious
And now you wonder why
You're the one alone

SEVEN:

He Wasn't

Lines:

None. xD

SIX:

My World

Lines:

I never spend less than an hour,
Washin' my hair in the shower,
It always takes 5 hours to make it straight,
So I'll braid it in a zillion braids,
Though it may take all friggen day,
There's nothin' else better to do anyway.

FIVE:

Fall To Pieces

Lines:
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you

FOUR:

When You're Gone

Lines:

When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

THREE:

The Best Damn Thing

Lines:

I found my hopes, I found my dreams
My Cinderella story scene
Now everybody's gonna see

TWO:

Nobody's Home

Lines:

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.

ONE:

Innocence
(I can literally cry with this song. xD)

Lines:

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

On a side note, Rihanna's Disturbia was awesome.

Although she still maintains her trademark for repetition of words. xD

No comments: