In my case, old women teaching their grandchildren the colours of the traffic light and what they mean.
o.0
So you can imagine a bus ride full of 'green? Go!', 'red? stop!' You get the point.
I sure hope I wasn't irritating when I was young. Can't imagine muttering nonsense 24/7.
*
It's really hard to realise that so much we have done for VS, were inevitably done for its salvation.
But it isn't hard to notice the impending demise of the once glorious Victoria School.
Prayers won't work here.
It's time to act.
We've already made one mistake by overestimating the capabilities of a person and the underestimating the power of fate.
Let's not make more mistakes.
But it isn't hard to notice the impending demise of the once glorious Victoria School.
Prayers won't work here.
It's time to act.
We've already made one mistake by overestimating the capabilities of a person and the underestimating the power of fate.
Let's not make more mistakes.
*
True friendships can handle all storms.
Pseudo-true ones can't.
That's how you tell.
Pseudo-true ones can't.
That's how you tell.
*
Stupid things keep happening. Stupid people keep appearing. But I'm kind and forgiving. Seriously.
So I was at Popular getting myself a pen. I took quite some time to choose a nice one from the particular type I wanted and went to queue behind this woman was buying alot of stuff.
Story:
Stupid woman pays for stuff.
Stupid woman uses her credit card.
Stupid woman gets the receipt.
Poor boy puts pen on counter.
Stupid/blind woman picks up pen to sign the receipt.
Stupid/blind woman doesn't realise I am getting the pen.
Stupid/blind woman signs.
Stupid/blind woman speaks, 'Oops. Its red pen.'
(Note: You don't sign in red on receipts.)
Plastic bag guy sees stupid/blind woman's act and looks at Poor Boy.
Poor boy and Plastic bag guy stunned at woman.
Poor boy speaks, 'I'll get another one.'
Poor boy leaves queue to get another pen.
Stupid/blind woman escapes.
Poor boy buys pen.
Stupid right?
On a side note, I tried the Kungfu Panda meals today. Though the meals were 'stupid'ly labelled Meal A and Meal B. I felt stupid saying 'Meal A' but did it anyway.
And here's the review.
Round 1: Shervin v.s. Harmony Bloom(Golden Onion Rings)
Tasteless. BK still has better onion rings. But a suggestion to Macs, onion fries are a good idea. I loved the ones broken and shaped like fries. At least I didn't compare it to onion rings.
With Garlic chilli, disgusting. The counter gave me that.
With curry sauce, SALVATION. As usual, its proven that anything with curry sauce is edible. EXCEPT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR BURGERS. DISGUSTING PEPPER RUBBISH.
Harmony Bloom loses. Terribly.
Round 2: Shervin v.s. Fiery Phoenix(Spicy Chicken Nuggets)
Taste like the Thai Fish cakes, just harder.
Gross aftertaste. Curry sauce didn't help much.
Loses in a second.
Round 3: Shervin v.s. Royal Jade Snow(Green Tea McFlurry)
This SAVES EVERYTHING. THE ONE I CRAVED.
Not too bad. I just wanted more of the green tea powder. Its just vanilla ice cream + green tea powder + oreo bits.
I'll give the green tea powder some credit.
GODLY GREEN TEA POWDER.
Royal Jade Snow WINS.
The only thing I'll go back for is the GODLY GREEN TEA McFlurry.
It's not that great, but I'm contented. xD
On a side (x2) note, it's fun colouring your words. But tiring.
So I was at Popular getting myself a pen. I took quite some time to choose a nice one from the particular type I wanted and went to queue behind this woman was buying alot of stuff.
Story:
Stupid woman pays for stuff.
Stupid woman uses her credit card.
Stupid woman gets the receipt.
Poor boy puts pen on counter.
Stupid/blind woman picks up pen to sign the receipt.
Stupid/blind woman doesn't realise I am getting the pen.
Stupid/blind woman signs.
Stupid/blind woman speaks, 'Oops. Its red pen.'
(Note: You don't sign in red on receipts.)
Plastic bag guy sees stupid/blind woman's act and looks at Poor Boy.
Poor boy and Plastic bag guy stunned at woman.
Poor boy speaks, 'I'll get another one.'
Poor boy leaves queue to get another pen.
Stupid/blind woman escapes.
Poor boy buys pen.
Stupid right?
On a side note, I tried the Kungfu Panda meals today. Though the meals were 'stupid'ly labelled Meal A and Meal B. I felt stupid saying 'Meal A' but did it anyway.
And here's the review.
Round 1: Shervin v.s. Harmony Bloom(Golden Onion Rings)
Tasteless. BK still has better onion rings. But a suggestion to Macs, onion fries are a good idea. I loved the ones broken and shaped like fries. At least I didn't compare it to onion rings.
With Garlic chilli, disgusting. The counter gave me that.
With curry sauce, SALVATION. As usual, its proven that anything with curry sauce is edible. EXCEPT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR BURGERS. DISGUSTING PEPPER RUBBISH.
Harmony Bloom loses. Terribly.
Round 2: Shervin v.s. Fiery Phoenix(Spicy Chicken Nuggets)
Taste like the Thai Fish cakes, just harder.
Gross aftertaste. Curry sauce didn't help much.
Loses in a second.
Round 3: Shervin v.s. Royal Jade Snow(Green Tea McFlurry)
This SAVES EVERYTHING. THE ONE I CRAVED.
Not too bad. I just wanted more of the green tea powder. Its just vanilla ice cream + green tea powder + oreo bits.
I'll give the green tea powder some credit.
GODLY GREEN TEA POWDER.
Royal Jade Snow WINS.
The only thing I'll go back for is the GODLY GREEN TEA McFlurry.
It's not that great, but I'm contented. xD
On a side (x2) note, it's fun colouring your words. But tiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment