I hate people who plagiarise blogging styles. To the core.
Everyone's happily writing their own way, yet some people attempt to imitate others, or compile styles.
We're humans with imagination, creativity and originality. Must we go to such an extend and waste our brains? As much as we like someone else's work, we don't plagiarise.
*
I think the word perfection is bullshit. Seriously.
Perfection is non-existent. It is merely the absence of visible flaws, or the lack of drive to further improve on what is perceived flawless.
So stop the delusion people. There's only optimum in this world.
Perfection-- Dictionary.com
–noun
1. the state or quality of being or becoming perfect.
2. the highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.
3. a perfect embodiment or example of something.
4. a quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.
5. the highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait.
6. the act or fact of perfecting.
Perfection is non-existent. It is merely the absence of visible flaws, or the lack of drive to further improve on what is perceived flawless.
So stop the delusion people. There's only optimum in this world.
*
Chinese music has to be defended. I'll do it. xD
People say its but one genre.
Nope.
People say its boring.
Nope.
People say its incomprehensible.
Well you're Mandarin just sucks then.
Yes there are a fair deal of love songs and ballads, but many of them differ on the type of love, the degree and the situation. We still have occasional fun songs and other genres.
In fact I only treat English songs as entertainment.
Very rarely do I find meaningful songs, 'When You Believe' was rare enough. Well I give credit for Disney songs, they got more meaning than raps and heavy/death metal and emo rock whatsoever nonsense shit.
I admit I seek solace in songs sometimes, music still has its artsy fartsy side and depth. Though I'm not a musician, so I cannot appreciate orchestral music one bit.
Chinese songs have meaning. Brush up your Chinese idiot.
People say its but one genre.
Nope.
People say its boring.
Nope.
People say its incomprehensible.
Well you're Mandarin just sucks then.
Yes there are a fair deal of love songs and ballads, but many of them differ on the type of love, the degree and the situation. We still have occasional fun songs and other genres.
In fact I only treat English songs as entertainment.
Very rarely do I find meaningful songs, 'When You Believe' was rare enough. Well I give credit for Disney songs, they got more meaning than raps and heavy/death metal and emo rock whatsoever nonsense shit.
I admit I seek solace in songs sometimes, music still has its artsy fartsy side and depth. Though I'm not a musician, so I cannot appreciate orchestral music one bit.
Chinese songs have meaning. Brush up your Chinese idiot.
*
I cannot help but think that the VS Spirit is puny.
And I have basis for that. Look at the renowned institutions, they have alumni that are far more impressive than ours.
They have more united people. They have more spirited cheers. They seem to have something, if not everything more than us.
But really, those who have the VS Spirit would know that we still triumph. Not because we're better in anything, but because the ones that truly have it, are really awesome people.
We're not afraid to try and push and do whatever for VS. Even if we do worse, in our hearts, we know we're the best.
On a side note, Mocha Frappe was frightening. WARNING.
And I might have a Mahjong Tutorial soon. xD
And I have basis for that. Look at the renowned institutions, they have alumni that are far more impressive than ours.
They have more united people. They have more spirited cheers. They seem to have something, if not everything more than us.
But really, those who have the VS Spirit would know that we still triumph. Not because we're better in anything, but because the ones that truly have it, are really awesome people.
We're not afraid to try and push and do whatever for VS. Even if we do worse, in our hearts, we know we're the best.
On a side note, Mocha Frappe was frightening. WARNING.
And I might have a Mahjong Tutorial soon. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment