Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Facade. Blog-style.



Many people always tell others,'Eh you very different in your blog leh?'

And they don't realise that they are more likely to 少见多怪.

In the first place, how many real people do you know out there? And how many people are real only to certain people?

I don't even dare guarantee I'm at least real to one person.

However the reason why people seem more real in blogs is because we're all just no lives narrating a story behind a man-made LCD screen and jamming away at (let me count)

.............

94 KEYS?

That excludes clicking an oval-shaped 'scroller' you call a mouse.

We're still not real.

We're just speaking the truth behind a translucent wall.

You can't see if I'm smiling or grieving while I'm typing this.

For all you know I could just be a wrinkly, rotting, groin scratching old cheekopek/ Shervin imposter.

(Don't worry, I'm the real deal.)

No one can vouch that they are real 100% of the time, because they won't even know themselves whether they are subconsciously hiding a part of their heart.

It's stupid to think that anyyone in this world are really who they are.

On a side note, I'm surprised that Hello Kitty and Friends can actually talk on the Kids Central show 'The Adventures of Hello Kitty and Friends' or something, considering that only two of the characters Keroppi and Badtz-Maru actually have mouths.



On a side(x2) note, I always loved Keroppi.

Die Hello Kitty!

No comments: