I live on hatred. And I believe a lot of people out there do.
The very feeling I get from hating certain people keeps me alive, and breathing, as much as I can try to agree or deny that fact.
Someday, if I ever run out of hatred for others, I think I'll die. You'll see a frowning corpse. xD
*
Sometimes, I really think cosmopolitan is killing us. But then again, it could be our own fault we don't get nice beings to go cosmopolitan with.
I was at Parkway Giant today, about to leave after my family got their stuff.
So I was on my way walking out through a counter with an angmoh couple and their daughter. The lane was narrow, but I could definitely fit through.
So I reached the part where the daughter in the trolley was. Suddenly, both parents turned to me and started:
'NO, THERE'S NO WAY TO FIT THROUGH HERE. GO THE OTHER WAY.'
Their daughter will grow up to the world's ugliest and unluckiest person. I curse that.
Sometimes, I really think cosmopolitan is killing us. But then again, it could be our own fault we don't get nice beings to go cosmopolitan with.
I was at Parkway Giant today, about to leave after my family got their stuff.
So I was on my way walking out through a counter with an angmoh couple and their daughter. The lane was narrow, but I could definitely fit through.
So I reached the part where the daughter in the trolley was. Suddenly, both parents turned to me and started:
'NO, THERE'S NO WAY TO FIT THROUGH HERE. GO THE OTHER WAY.'
Their daughter will grow up to the world's ugliest and unluckiest person. I curse that.
*

Nope, its not service to have glasses of wine placed before customers arrive.
Wasted wine. And what's more its complimentary.
YOU COULD HAVE JUST FREAKIN NOT TAKE THE OFFER.
I'm not blaming the promotion, it's good that they have free stuff. (Though actually they do charge.)
BUT ITS WINE. KIASUISM HAS ITS LIMITS.
On a side note, I decided to ignore all 4jayrians as of now until tomorrow is over. It's rather irritating to be asked the same question more than ten times.

Nope, its not service to have glasses of wine placed before customers arrive.
Wasted wine. And what's more its complimentary.
YOU COULD HAVE JUST FREAKIN NOT TAKE THE OFFER.
I'm not blaming the promotion, it's good that they have free stuff. (Though actually they do charge.)
BUT ITS WINE. KIASUISM HAS ITS LIMITS.
On a side note, I decided to ignore all 4jayrians as of now until tomorrow is over. It's rather irritating to be asked the same question more than ten times.
No comments:
Post a Comment