Some of us require more.
Some of us don't need.
Some of us don't care.
Which some are you?
*
We all need to learn something.
Something about others, something about this, something about that. But more importantly, something about ourselves.
Some of us need to learn about clarity. Clarity of thoughts, composure of the head.
Some of us need to learn to open up. Maybe all it takes is simple truthful conversation with everyone else.
Some of us need to learn about our names. Sometimes its so obvious yet we always overlook them.
Some of us need to learn how to change. Just being different alone is not good enough, but being sensitive to how others are affected as well.
Some of us need to learn to manage time. Wait longer, and you'll never get there.
Some of us need to learn to trust. Believing in others emancipates us from handling pressures and fears alone.
Some of us need to learn how to care. Not always for others, but for ourselves as well.
Many of us need to learn how to understand. Sometimes its direct, sometimes it isn't.
All of us need to learn.
Something about others, something about this, something about that. But more importantly, something about ourselves.
Some of us need to learn about clarity. Clarity of thoughts, composure of the head.
Some of us need to learn to open up. Maybe all it takes is simple truthful conversation with everyone else.
Some of us need to learn about our names. Sometimes its so obvious yet we always overlook them.
Some of us need to learn how to change. Just being different alone is not good enough, but being sensitive to how others are affected as well.
Some of us need to learn to manage time. Wait longer, and you'll never get there.
Some of us need to learn to trust. Believing in others emancipates us from handling pressures and fears alone.
Some of us need to learn how to care. Not always for others, but for ourselves as well.
Many of us need to learn how to understand. Sometimes its direct, sometimes it isn't.
All of us need to learn.
*
I just watched Monster-In-Law (literally just), and I can't get over how stunning Jennifer Lopez is. I, for one, never really watched her shows, much less listen to her songs.
Balance of everything is key. That's why I love Librans. Scales are my love.
On a side note, I bet that a lot of the people who read this blog only read the stuff I termed no. 2 previously, and the side notes. So I had to deliberately make this side note for you all. xD
Read if you want to, BUT PLEASE TAG?
Now I'm sounding tag-deprived and desperate. >.<
Balance of everything is key. That's why I love Librans. Scales are my love.
On a side note, I bet that a lot of the people who read this blog only read the stuff I termed no. 2 previously, and the side notes. So I had to deliberately make this side note for you all. xD
Read if you want to, BUT PLEASE TAG?
Now I'm sounding tag-deprived and desperate. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment