And their experimental being? A fruitfly.
The reasoning is that smart people use more of their nerves brain etc so less resources/nutrients can be used for the body.
My only answer -- Who wants to live stupid for so long? Oh wait, that person's stupid in the first place. So he wouldn't actually know he's gonna live long, but its okay, he's too stupid to know he's stupid. xD
*
I have nothing in common with this new world of fashion, which has been reduced to mere window-dressing. Elegance and beauty have been banished.
- Yves Saint Laurent on announcing his retirement in 2002.
Totally. Mere window-dressing.
Sad to say, I'm also dragged into this vortex of superficial fashion.
But what I can say to defend myself is that, I don't dress for the eyes of others, I dress to express myself. This is also elegance and beauty, just in its most modern presentation.
Though I can't help but agree that's not the case with most people.
On a side note, I'm really pleased with myself. I have shown myself that I'm still capable of converting my emotion seasons. And I'm back to the thought side rather than the crazy/random side. Although I never really left. =3
Well, as the days pass, I discover more gifts within me that I have never realised before. I guess my life doesn't suck as much after all.
On a side(x2) note, I can't wait to feast on the three new items Mac has to offer. (Macdonalds, not Macintosh)
The green tea McFlurry looks heavenly.

I'M COMING, ROYAL JADE SNOW! =p (Who knows? It might make me live longer.)
No comments:
Post a Comment