For once, it has content and substance.
Its what the human species does.- Tribunal of Magic, after they sent the powerless rangers back to Earth
Its easier to give up than to keep fighting.
You have to admit that the statement was pure accuracy. It's not simply about perseverance when you hit obstacles, a lot of people can say they are capable of doing that.
It's about pushing on and still fighting after endless bouts of obstacles.
The Rangers themselves were right. We are always looking for the easy way out.
A lot of things these days are done for convenience, and not because it's necessary. Why have escalators when you can walk the freaking stairs with two perfectly normal legs?
I much rather have a primitive world of people who know the value of hardwork.
Yeah, I guess so. But I get a real feeling of accomplishment when I do it the old-fashioned way. Hardwork is really satisfying.- Clare, after the Rangers asked her to use magic to clean Rootcore
I cannot deny that convenience benefits me, and I adore it, but if through the course of achieving it I risk losing all the values that the ancestors have passed down, count me out.
On a side note, Madison is awesome. Go Blue Mystic Ranger! Hiyak!
No comments:
Post a Comment