A fool's question cannot be answered by a hundred wise men.
Sounds absurd, but I do subscribe to it. There's no person in this world who knows everything, that's a fact.
Wise men may only know what they consider as advanced knowledge, that's plain bull.
Fools still have the ability to question.
And the thesaurus, I believed, was invented by wise people.
Why isn't lazy a synonym for convenient? Clearly in denial.
*
It's the season of the Mooncake Festival.
I love snowskin mooncakes, but the calories freak me, and the prices aren't that 'gentle'.
I enjoy lanterns and sparklers, more so for the battery operated and whistling ones respectively.
And candles.
They burn out, but can be relighted.
Paper lanterns cannot.
I seem to see paper lanterns everywhere. Yes they are.
*
A guy was alighting from a bus just earlier.
He stood at the entrance and attempted to tap his card. Negative response.
He tries again. Negative response.
He grabs the machine with his other hand and presses the card against it. Negative response.
He starts to slam his card against the machine and hitting the machine.
Everyone looks.
He gives up and alights.
The driver calls him.
*Indian conversation* (no racism intended)
The guy is vexed. He boards and taps the card at the entrance.
Positive response.
- story ends abruptly, point made -
The machine is dead. It ain't gonna give in just cos its being beaten.
Why continue?
Poor machine. It's needs to be disinfected.
*
.jpg)
What I have done is not result of King or intention to dishonour. A concubine's heart is of no consequence to man consumed with matters of whole universe.If love was a choice, who would ever choose such exquisite pain? This is what I need His Majesty to know, if such does not compromise Mem.- Tuptim, after shaving her hair and becoming a 'monk'
*
If you thought rugby was violent, wait till you see wheelchair rugby. It's part of the Paralympics.
On a side note, I won't insult these people with sympathy or pity, I'll respect them with admiration and applause. You should too.


.jpg)
.jpg)
Now we move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment