Friday, 19 September 2008

Clenched.

People of old once used seashells as currency. Yet something that mattered the world then have now become unwanted litter on the beach, only sought after by the inquisitive young.

Worse, people now worship pieces of paper and plastic with other people's photographs on it. At least seashells were pretty.

Who knows what we'll come up with next?

Digitial currency?

*

I was seriously pissed today by bus commuters AGAIN. AGAIN. They do it every time, I still detest them.

If you can't get off in time, pushing ain't a guarantee for you to escape. There's a freaking BELL. You're too thick to realise that?

As of now, I'm pretty sure no bus captains are blind or deaf. No offence intended.

*

You can never hate the people you love. NEVER.

I'd say it again, or type whatever, NEVER.

Cos if you do, you don't love them. You merely like them.

*

They say, 'Spare the rod, spoil the child.'

If physical damage was mandatory for education, why aren't the teachers all carrying canes and whips?

And not all criminals learn either.

*

You can't shake hands with a clenched fist.

- Indira Gandhi

I've unclenched already. Unless you haven't, that is.

*

On a side note, I'm really pleased with the hit counter. xD

It ain't earthshaking, but it sure overwhelmed me.

And I didn't go online till now. WOW.

Keep it coming people. =)

And I did realised that this post has one of the most breaks.

No comments: