My mind has sent me down on several roads in recent days, Your Majesty - all of which lead absolutely nowhere. What would Buddha say of that?- AnnaThat roads are meant for journeys, Mem, not destinations.- King Mongkut
I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They're still gonna put pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me...
I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exceptional earner
And you want a piece of me
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off
Hopin' I'll resort to some havoc
And end up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me? (you want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on the TV for strippin' on the streets'
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
No wonder there's panic in this industry
I mean please...
Do you want a piece of me?
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They're still gonna put pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me...
You want a piece of me?
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)
Oh yeah
You want a piece of me
I'm back to loving Britney.
It's not her fault for anything. It's everyone else's.
*

They say,'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'
I don't deny it, but 'Anxiety kills.'
I'm still figuring something out. What'll happen when someone's gone? Someone I love dearly.
I'll sing Avril's 'When You're Gone' as I walk down the path of despair, even 'Just Stand Up!' can't help me then.
Tears need water.
I am thirsty.
*
Humans created justice. Heaven created compassion.
I'm sticking with Heaven.
Justice's controversial and subjective, I'm not going to subscribe to it.
Compassion makes people a little more real.
Sure, Stone Age cavemen had no sense of benevolence, but they didn't have this much intelligence then either.
You want knowledge, you jolly well lug along all it's responsibilities and burdens.
*
Thank all the bad people in the world.
Thank all of them for their existence.
Without them, there would be no balance.
Without them, you wouldn't look as great now as a good person.
Unless you aren't of course.
'Ed' are special letters.
These two letters alone make up the past.
Passed, carried, talked, walked. All have gone by.
'Was' is an amazing word.
But sometimes these words and letters carry more than their dictionary meanings.
'I (whatever)ed' could mean the past to present, or the past.
*

I'm reminded of the nightmare.
.jpg)
That makes me want to embrace ___ even more.

For now, this is my literal substituition. I really need a hug.

I'm not moving on. I'm not intending to. The feeling's bittersweet and I'm relishing it.

Someday there'll be cloning.
.jpg)
Windows Live Messenger's back to normal. At least for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment