
Best Of Hilary Duff
Best of Hilary Duff is a forthcoming greatest hits album and the seventh album by Hilary Duff. It is her second internationally released compilation album after Most Wanted (2005), and her third compilation in Italy after 4Ever (2006). This album will end her contract with Hollywood Records.
A track listing has been published on the website Amazon.com. The online retailer listed a release date of September 23, 2008.
- Reach Out
- Holiday
- Stranger
- With Love
- Play With Fire
- Wake Up
- Fly
- Come Clean (remix)
- So Yesterday
- Why Not
- Reach Out (remix)
- Holiday (remix)
Source: Wikipedia
Coincidence or what? xD
*hinthint* HAHA.
*
It's been a long day.
I've learnt how to stop acting for people. And be real to those who deserve it.
I've learnt a whole new meaning to courage.
I've learnt how to share secrets with people who know how to keep them.
I've learnt to be true to myself, and honest to others.
It's been a long day.
I believe someone else feels the same.
I've learnt.
I've lifted one of the heaviest load inside.
And I'm really glad you understand.
*
On a side note,
Contemplation's an amazing word, Ashley, I realised.
And honesty is indeed valued. By people who know how to.
No comments:
Post a Comment