When you really want something, sometimes the only way to get there is to pull strings.
Personally, I don't think that's bad at all. But the seriousness of the issue has to be considered.
People get misunderstood when it wasn't even their intention to pull strings in the first place.
It undermines hard work. It degrades peoples' worth and dignity.
By all means do it yourself at your own discretion. But never for others without their consent.
That's selfish, even if you meant well.
*
Everyone expresses every emotion differently.
Everyone loves differently. Everyone shows gratitude differently.
Sure it makes sense. Yet I still can't agree with monetary gifts and material goods.
It's fine to give presents, but the cost has got to have a limit.
*
I think the many sides of myself have begun to show their conflicting ideals.
Well I'm gonna sit back and watch them fight it out. Cos I know that the choice of the one typing this now won't change, neither will his stand and decision.
At the end of the day, I make the move.
*
I used to love buffets. Variety's the main attraction.
But now I've grown to detest them. I'm still fine with the ala-carte buffets, but not those which display all their food in large porcelain platters et cetera.
I was in line for the cooked food row when the man in front of me cleared the tray of oat prawns and left none, and he was aware that I was behind him.
Consideration is one thing. I can still tolerate that.
But being greedy? I hope you choke on one of those.
No one's gonna give you an award for 'moving mountains' of food back to your table, and leaving hills of them half-eaten when you leave.
I doubt we're actually entitled to buffets. The food's much better off sent to 'needy' countries. I don't see the need to stuff ourselves with food and show the world how uncultured we are.
*
They always ask, 'What'd you do if you had six weeks left?'
I'd say, 'Let me spend time with my love and my friends.'
To be honest, it's quite impossible I guess.
People have their own lives.
It's selfish to demand two weeks of their time. Or is it?
On a side note,
I've decided to give up on the wishlist. Lest I get disappointed. =3
Anything, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment