There are many kinds of leaves.
Young leaves, tea leaves, old leaves, fallen leaves, yellow leaves.
Young leaves, tea leaves, yellow leaves and old leaves depend on the tree and the other leaves for nutrients.
I want to be a normal leaf.
On a society tree of yellow leaves, I'll be that normal green leaf.
*
I'd like to take this chance to apologise to three people.
Sorry to my brother, for stealing all the good traits and he's left with none. Explains a lot, it does.
Sorry to my parents, for not fully utilising these good traits. I shall begin.
Funny how people find so many reasons to be sorry for.
*
'And now we shall invite the Lifetime Achievement Award recipient up on stage to give his words of appreciation.' The emcee bellowed.
'Thank you very much. I don't have a lot of people to thank, but my parents and myself. My whole life, I only knew how to act. Besides acting, I'm practically useless.'
Speaking about 'thank you's, I love going to the salon.
The hairdressers are amazing people.
They snip your worries away, and give you a new look.
Who wouldn't like feeling like someone else?
Thank you hairdressers.
And the most important person(s) to thank in the world are your critics.
You may not like them, but you can't admit they haven't been of help.
The truth hurts, but pain's a protector.
*
I walked in circles in Parkway's Giant Hypermart.
I wasn't trying to get anywhere; I just wanted to keep walking.
At least I'm no longer running; I'm embracing.
And there's truth to what I heard recently, that people who find joy in reading are never bad people.
Unless of course the stuff you read aren't that intellectual after all.
*
Top Of The Playlist
Katy Perry - Self Inflicted
Remember when I dove into the crowd
And I got a bloody knee under my skin, a mark from wiping out
It brings back the memories
Every bone's been broken
But my heart is still wide open
Chorus:
I can't stop
Don't care if I lose
Baby you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are self inflicted
I'm going down in flames for you
Baby you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are self inflicted
One more thing I'm addicted too
With each scar there's a map that tells a story
what a souvenir of Young love's like jumping out
An airplane riding a tidal wave on an ocean of emotion
My heart rips me wide open
(Chorus)
And I cover up these scars
(We'll make it we'll make it but we break it)
And I can't stop seeing stars
(lets hope not die)
Whenever you're around
Around
(Chorus)
I can't stop no I can't stop
no I can't stop
Ohh I'm going out in flames
Ohh I'm going down in flames
Ohhhh
Baby you are the weapon I choose
Baby you are the weapon I choose...
The song goes out to ___.
And 'One Of The Boys' by Katy Perry's officially in the wishlist.
*
Chocolate is noble. For its significance and its contents.
On a side note,
I'm just a few words away from coming to terms with what I'm experiencing.
No comments:
Post a Comment