Saturday, 27 September 2008

Someone.

Chinese exam papers usually have comprehension questions that involve personal response, input and experience. For example, you'll have to share your thoughts, views, memories etc.

Then I ask, since when was I obliged to tell you so much about myself? 

So I choose to avoid those questions at tuition and proceed to do others.

I don't know the O'level marker, that's why I still do those questions.

*

I always regard the wrapping paper as the most important element of gifts.

It takes time and effort and attention. Unless of course you made the gift, otherwise you'll probably spend more time wrapping than buying.

Yet people these days simply ask the shop employees to get it done.

I don't; I diligently wrap every gift. And I never ever rip wrapping papers, many people can't deny that they do.

I respect the effort put in to wrap, even if it had been done by people I don't know.

*

I usually take 4 mins to get from my house to tuition. People who've gone out with me would know that I'm a fast walker.

Today, on my way back, I took 8 minutes.

Walking with a heavy heart makes you real slow and real tired.

I'm tired, but that doesn't stop me from walking on.

*

Out of twenties. There's something nice about that. But yes, no complacency, there isn't much to be proud of anyway.

After a series of pathetic L1R5s since Sec 3, I guess there's truth to last minute Victorian work, even if it ain't something feasible to believe in.

2007:
Mid-Years - 17
End-Of-Years - 24

2008:
Prelim One - 29
Prelim Two - 15

Hard work does pay off. I'll just put in a lot more.

As of now:

ENG --- B4
HMT --- C6
MT --- A1
CHG --- B3
EM --- A1
AM --- F9
PHY --- C5
CHEM --- A2
BIO --- B4

Well, I'll need to push up ENG by 2, CHEM by 1, and maybe BIO by 3.

That's good enough already.

On a side note,

I decided that from Monday onwards, I'll be online only if someone else is online.

That ought to deter me from wasting time on the Net.

I want to work hard for that someone.

I'm human, and an honest one at the same time.

No comments: