Wednesday, 24 September 2008

HumanAlien Birthday Celebrations 2008.



It started with this. =) (So sincere right?)

And if anyone's wondering what I got for Alien:


Alien Shirt Front.



Alien Shirt Back.

(This post's so gonna differ from my usual writing style.)

Now begins the list of people to thank xD (in chronological order):

Jun Rong. For his message at 0015 hours. =) He's the earliest.
Ziyad! For oversleeping and next message at 0447 hours.

(Now for the sane hours.)

Weng Keong. 0638 hours.
Kwan Wei! Only after I sent. HA.
Terence. 0842 hours.
Irsyad. 0901 hours.
Endy. 1736 hours.
Chun Yong. PANGSEH. 1748 hours.
Wei Jie.

That concludes Birthday Messages. =)

Verbal/Physical:

WEIJIAN. He gets bigger font for his treat. (FINE I'LL STOP SAYING.)
Weng Keong.
Changda.
Danial.
Jun Rong.
AJISEN. (My class clique. xP)
Danial Hakim Pua. For his water bomb. OMG.
4JAY. For birthday song. =3
Tarang.
Terence. (Shouting in canteen is prohibited. xD)
Damien and Quinn.
Jun Hao. When he realised. :P
Endy.

(TAG IF YOU'RE MISSING FROM THIS.)

After that it was off to SAKAE @ OUB CENTRE.



Missing: Ziyad & Azmi (Prayers), Lester.



Camwhoring with the OUB sign is tough when you're in the 'O'. I was there for like THREE PHOTOS.

Now for the PRESENTS (I'm human, yes.):



BINGYU/LESTER -- E=MC2



AZMI -- BUNNY (I think) KEYCHAIN



WENG KEONG -- STARBUCKS GIFT VOUCHER



CHANGDA -- Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded



WEIJIAN -- KEYCHAIN & CARD



BIH YAU -- MONKEY BIN



ZIYAD -- GIANT PLUSH



ANONYMOUS:



I'm still wondering who this is from, after chancing upon it (I believe it's the giver's intention) with Wei Jian and Danial. Do IDENTIFY yourself SOON. =)

And people who have SHOWERED gifts, do leave your BIRTHDATE on the TAGBOARD or INFORM ME via other means, if I don't already know. xD

*





Finally, a smile. =)

No comments: